• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Love Persevering (Wanda Looking for Vision - Wandavision Spoilers)

b382a40a6e548bfb755c37dbf8010882.gif

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE POST.
I know it's a long one, but it covers a lot of questions you might have.

Sup, my dudes! This search thread is for the MCU, specifically Wandavision, so if you've come here for anything else, you'll wanna back out now.

I've watched all of Wandavision, and Falcon and Winter Soldier, and the previous MCU movies. And I'll be watching Loki as soon
as it comes out. I'm an MCU nut and I love the world that has been built. I have a lot of feelings for the characters, so please
DO NOT HATE ON ANY CHARACTER (except Thanos - fuck Thanos).

I want you, potential partner, to play Vision for my Wanda.
In return, I can play a canon. Steve, Tony, Bucky, Natasha, damn near anyone. But here's the stipulation - no OCs.
I want this to be a canon only roleplay (with the exception of NPCs). I know this will deter some partners, and that's okay.
I'm not looking for a ton of roleplays right now.

I want a partner who is present in the roleplay. What I mean is that I want to be able to bounce headcanons back and forth,
to build a plot together. Too many times are in such a hurry to get started (which trust me, I am too sometimes),
but it doesn't give us enough time to get excited. I like having even a vague idea of where our roleplay is going.

Romance will be happening. This is mandatory. I would also like to include angst, drama, action, adventure - all that good stuff.

Please be open to me about your limits. I do not want to make you uncomfortable. HOWEVER, if it will feasibly come up
in the MCU, I would prefer you be okay with it. Character death (at least mentioned), alcohol, drugs, mind control, etc.

I like my posts like I like my meals - with the appetizer, salad, entrée, AND dessert. Sure, meat and potatoes will fill ya up,
but all the delicious details are what make me love roleplaying. I don't care if my character won't hear your character's internal dialogue,
I just like knowing what's going through their mind. It's one of the reasons I read in the first place. I want substance in your post.
Not just dialogue and actions.

That being said, I think somewhere between 400 - 1000 words per post is adequate. Of course, if we decide on a faster paced roleplay,
I'm fine with less. On a similar note, have at least a high school level, uh, grasp? of the English language. Trust me,
I understand accidentally using 'their' instead of 'there' and vice versa, but when the errors accumulate, they become distracting.
And no, this doesn't necessarily include stylistic choices like conjunctions at the start of sentences or technical stuff like that.

That's all I've got for now! I do have Discord for chatting OOC, but I'm a-okay with everything being on site.
PM me with any relevant questions or propositions you might have!

Attachments

• 1619742077396.png
    1619742077396.png
    207.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back