• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Love Me, Not Him! M// [CLOSED]

Back-to-School-Advice-for-Anime-Fans-featured.jpg

You will love and be loved.

• A <- B <- C <- D <- A = The law of transitivity

A small group of childhood friends now blossomed into high school students slowly find that their affections of love are unrequited. Additionally, they find themselves being a different friend's love interest. Each student must decide if they want to pursuit the ones who seemingly won't love them back, or settle into a new love with one who is pursuing them.

Each chapter brings a new schedule of school events for characters to explore and use as a platform to increase chemistry between themselves and their love interests. It is also encouraged to be an opportunist and take them away from their love interest ;)

Open for Applications!

Attachments

• akeya.jpg
    akeya.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Oh this sounds interesting
Im interested
This sounds cool. I’m interested.
And me, but you knew that!
I'd be up, if there's still room

There's still room for all of you :) Please send your character sheets using the template above (or your own!) including a face claim in a PM!
And to anyone who just arrived to this thread, as long as the positions in the tab, 'Characters', aren't filled, please be welcome to send in your CS and/or questions!

Last edited:
We are waiting on our last student. Applications onward will be judged based on the variety they bring to the current students. If this reply is still up, we are still waiting for your character sheet!

Thank you <3

Last edited:
Hi there! It's been a week so I'm just checking to see if you're still looking for applicants?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back