• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom LOVE LIVE! Shipwrecked Roleplay Forum.

Kotori nodded at the directions and felt relieved that she won't be alone with Umi in a room. I-it's not like she's going to try anything funny.. It's just that Kotori's heart might explode and with Honoka and Tsubasa there, it would be less nerve-wrecking.

Speaking of her ginger-haired friend, she glanced towards Honoka and Tsubasa briefly, noticing that Honoka is latched onto Tsubasa like a koala. Kotori giggled, they looked cute together.

Then the ashen haired girl found her eyes on Umi, wondering if they could also be like Honoka and Tsubasa somewhere in the future. Then she released a sigh, scolding herself for such thoughts.

Tsubasa on the other hand, patted Honoka's head as the ginger hugged her. She released a chuckle, "I love how clingy you are." she commented before she dragged themselves towards the boat and followed the others.

Wang Wang Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

♡Nico♡

"But Eli, Nico also has Seniority! And Nico got here first! So Maki and I should get first dibs!" The petite raven haired third year called out where she stood beside her tomato loving girlfriend. Rather annoyed at the two fellow third years for trying to use their seniority to get what they want. Like why didn't Nico think of that! the future super Idol thought as she held on to the taller first year's hand a little bit tightly but not to where it would be too constricted her nerves somewhat calming down. "Don't you think we should get first pick Maki?" Nico questioned glancing up towards the red head's beautiful violet eyes.​

Maki nodded in agreement with Nico's words, looking back at the other 3rd years. "I agree with Nico! She was the first one here, so it makes sense that she gets the first pick." Of course she was going to be on Nico's side for more than 1 reason, but her reasoning was also fair. "Then you two can pick since you're the oldest. Then Rin and Hanayo can pick. That means that Kotori, Umi, Honoka and Tsubasa pick last since they arrived the latest. And they have to room together." Her idea was a little harsh but at the same time fair. They nearly missed the cruise ship thanks to them.

"In what possible way could you think she arrived before me?! I've been here almost all morning!" Eli put her face in her palm, knowing she could never win. Somehow the towering third year was invisible to everyone today, and it's not like she had any proof that she arrived first. Then again, neither did Nico. "...Very well, if it will get us onto the ship faster, the two of you can have first pick of rooms."

"Why don't we just race for it, nya?" Rin leaned in close, a mischievous look in her eye as she grabbed tightly onto Hanayo's hand. "3... 2... 1... Let's go, nya!" She started sprinting while dragging Hanayo by the hand... Before being quickly stopped at the top of the ramp to check her boarding pass.

Umi Sonoda
Umi nodded at the blonde's instructions. She was glad that she was in the same room as Honoka and Kotori. The deep blue haired girl noticed the latter's eyes on her and saw her sighing, and frowned. She called out to her, "Is there anything wrong, Kotori?" She was very concerned about how she had been acting the past few days, but every time she questioned her about it, she'd tell her that nothing was wrong. She hoped that she'd finally find an answer on their trip, and that she'd be able to cheer her up.

. D O V E . D O V E

Kotori flinched upon hearing Umi's voice. Once again, she finds herself trapped in Umi's question. Sometimes she wished that she could just scream her feelings at the bluenette but the thought of those golden eyes looking at her with indifference made her stomach drop.

Fortunately, Rin and Hanayo's sudden outburst provided her the distraction she needed. Kotori smiled softly, "Don't worry about me, Umi-chan." she said with an assuring tone before walking towards their designated shared room with Honoka and Tsubasa. "Come on, we should check out our room." she suggested, silently hoping that Umi would drop the topic.

Wang Wang Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Fortunately, Rin and Hanayo's sudden outburst provided her the distraction she needed. Kotori smiled softly, "Don't worry about me, Umi-chan." she said with an assuring tone before walking towards their designated shared room with Honoka and Tsubasa. "Come on, we should check out our room." she suggested, silently hoping that Umi would drop the topic.
Honoka tugged Tsubasa's arm, "Come on! Let's go see our room, Tsubasa-chan!"

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~
Fast forward to the evening.

♡Nico♡

The petite third year laid sprawled out comfortably on the rather comfortable couch watching tv off the rather large flats screen that sat in a pillar in the middle of her and her tsundere girlfriend's shared cabin upon the rather luxurious free death trap on water of a boat. It's only have been a few hours since the ginormous ship had set sail from the port, and Nico wasn't liking it one bit so far.​

Maki was on the other side of the room throwing on a swimsuit clothes over it , using the wall/TV hybrid to shield herself from Nico's view. Although they had only been on the ship for a couple of hours the 1st year managed to spend some time with most of her other friends. However she couldn't say the same for Nico. The smaller girl had stayed right there on the couch most of the day, wasting her time by watching whatever was on TV. Unfortunately for her, Maki wanted to spend some time with her. "Nico, you've been there all day!" She scolded, poking her head around the TV. "You only have a little bit of time on this vacation, so you should make the most out of it. Lets go out and explore the ship." Walking to Nico she took her hand and tried pulling her up.
Nico Nii Nico Nii

♡Nico♡

"Nico has not! Its only been three hours!" Nico called back to Maki from the comfy couch her eyes staying focused on the screen, flipping through the many many channels that the large flat screen television had for the thirteenth time repeatedly tapping the same button on the remote. Adverting her attention to her lovely red headed girlfriend when she notice the first year approaching her and the couch. "But Makkkiiiii! Does Nico have too? Can't Nico just lay on the couch until were back on land from this cursive boat!" the raven haired girl whined, as she tried to pull her self free from her girlfriend's grasp desperately trying to stay on the couch as if stepping on the floor of the boat was lava.
Maki Maki

Last edited:
Eli Ayase
Eli stood looking out the window onto the sea from the main lounge room Muse all shared. The room she and Nozomi ended up with was nice, with its own bathroom and a spacious bed, but what it lacked was a view of the ocean. Eli had been coming here or going up on the deck regularly ever since they boarded the ship, just to convince herself this was real. She closed her eyes and thought back to when Muse was first formed, how she had fought a hopeless battle against Honoka's determination and lost only to find her true place at Otonokizaka. And now it was all coming to an end... but not until after one last hurrah. Eli's eyes opened and she smiled with a renewed resolve to enjoy herself.

Rin Hoshizora
Rin chucked her belongings- which were already cluttered after being so nicely packed up that morning- onto the top bunk of the bunk bed she and Hanayo shared before flopping down on the floor. Sure, she was a social butterfly at heart, but the last few hours were quite enough for her. It was high time she got to spend some time alone with her favorite member of the team, the lovely Hanayo. Out of nowhere, she started laughing loudly. "This is a really great place, huh Kayochin? I'm glad we came here, nya~" She gazed at her soft-spoken girlfriend from the floor, the affection obvious in her eyes and, when she stopped laughing, on her lips.

bees... bees...

Hanayo fell backwards onto the bottom bunk of her and Rin's bed. There had been no complaining about who got each bunk; she knew how much her girlfriend loved to play and jumping down in the morning was not something she was that interested in.
The day before had been so busy, she was ready to sleep right there and then before even dinner-- nevermind, she had just remembered that food would be served in a few hours. Would it be a casual dinner or a formal one? Would the food be fast food or six-course meals? Would there be white rice served with every meal?!
Her thoughts were interrupted by Rin's joyful laugh coming from the floor. She looked down to see what her girlfriend had found so funny, but Rin just looked back at her, eyes gleaming.
"This is a really great place, huh Kayochin? I'm glad we came here, nya~" she giggled into her hand.
Hanayo just about died right then and there.
Blushing so hard she thought she matched Rin's school tracksuit, which was sprawled across the floor by their bed, she managed to stutter out a few flustered attempts at words before calming down enough to speak.
"Mm, Rin-chan! I still can't believe that we were so lucky as to win tickets to such a lovely place. I'm glad we did, though. It'll be a great occasion to take pictures like real idols! Nico was telling me over lunch!"
Flooberoid Flooberoid

Umi Sonoda
Umi gazed out the window of the room she shared with Kotori, Honoka, and Tsubasa. She thought back to when they first formed their idol group. She smiled; back then, she was reluctant, but Honoka dragged her into it anyway. It was always like that. The girl would always drag her and Kotori to a new world. A world that they wouldn't be able to each by themselves.

She turned to look at Kotori and frowned. The ashen-haired girl was acting differently from how she usually did. It reminded her of the time when Kotori had to travel to another country for a fashion boarding school. Back then, Honoka was the one that helped her, but this time Umi hoped that she could be the one to help her. She walked over to the bed and lied down, staring at the ceiling.

. D O V E . D O V E

Kotori Minami & Kira Tsubasa
Kotori and Tsubasa were sitting across each other, their eyes narrowing into each other as if they're in a fiery battle. "This!" Tsubasa drew a card from Kotori's hand which quickly made the A-rise leader face's drop, "You're good at this. " she said, accepting defeat, "You're always smiling so I can't tell if I'm picking the right card or not." she continued with a sigh. Kotori chuckled softly in return. She remembered the time when she, Honoka and Umi would play Old Maid and the latter bluenette would always lose. Unlike her, Umi is like an open book. That's one of her charm though, she noted.

Speaking of Umi, Kotori glanced towards her and she seemed like she's deep in thought staring at the ceiling. Her hidden selfish feelings made her act strange around Umi. She walked towards blue-haired beauty and smiled, "Would you like to take a look at the ocean with me?" she offered, cheeks tinted with a hue of red.

Tsubasa on the other hand rushed towards her orange-haired girlfriend, wrapping an arm around her. "Hey, Honoka, what are you doing?" she said with a cute pout.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Wang Wang

Umi Sonoda

Umi was startled by the sudden offer. She was deep in thought when Kotori suddenly asked her if she'd like to see the ocean with her. She smiled at the offer, and stood up from the bed. "
Yes, we should go to the deck and get a better view of it together." She softly held Kotori's left hand with her right and walked out of their room, headed towards the deck. Once they were there, she was in awe at the beautiful sight in front of her. "The ocean is so beautiful..." She laid her head on Kotori's shoulder as she stared at the waves.
. D O V E . D O V E

Nozomi smiled from the enjoyment of being in a nice comfortable bed. She hugged the pillows and played with them "Eli! Come play with me in the bed also why font we go get parfaits later!" She said to her with a lot of happiness.
Flooberoid Flooberoid

Kotori's lips formed a genuine and soft smile while she was led by Umi to go see the ocean. It was later on accompanied with a blush when the bluenette rested her head on Kotori's shoulder. She knew that Umi probably only meant the gesture in a friendly way and Kotori felt bad that she wanted her to mean it in a more-than-friendly way. "I feel the same, the ocean is really beautiful." she let her eyes settle to the other girl's face. Kotori then put her hand on top of Umi's, "Hey, Umi, I'm really glad you're here with me." she whispered.
Wang Wang

Eli Ayase
Eli, returned to her room to see that Nozomi had already taken the pillows off the bed and messed up the covers before either of them had even slept yet. I guess living alone has a negative impact on common courtesy, Eli thought, face in her palm. "Nozomi! How are you already making a mess of our room?" She grabbed a pillow with a mischievous grin. "You know you'll have to be punished!"

Rin Hoshizora
"Nico said so, huh?" Rin's smile faded for a moment as she thought, a rare act for her indeed. Nico was probably thinking about her future stardom following Muse, but Rin didn't care about any of that. After Muse broke up, she would probably never perform on stage again. But that made it all the more important to make the memories now! She gave Hanayo a softer smile and said, "Yeah, we should do that. But we have to promise to get some shots just you and me, alright?"

Umi Sonoda
Umi's face went red when her friend put her hand on top of hers and whispered to her. Whenever Kotori did things like that, her body would experience a strange sensation and get shivers all over. She quietly replied, "I love yo-being with you too, Kotori." Strange words started to come out of her mouth, but she quickly stopped herself before she said anything else. A question popped up in her mind: Was this feeling really love? The way she made her heart race, how she always made her feel at ease; there was no mistaking it, the bluenette had fallen head over heels for her.

This new realization made her tense. How would Kotori feel if she told her how she felt about her? She was scared. She didn't want to imagine herself getting rejected, and the connection they had with each other being altered forever. But what if she felt the same way? Even if she did, she didn't want to risk it. For now, she would be satisfied just being with her.

. D O V E . D O V E

Maki frowned down upon Nico and tightened her grasp on her arm, continuing the struggle to pull her off the couch. "There is absolutely no chance that you're going to stay in this room for an entire week! Everyone will miss you, and you'll get fat." She said to the third year. Letting go of her hand Maki wrapped her arms around Nico's waist, picking the light girl up and throwing her over her shoulder like a sack. She then took the two room keys and stuck them in her pocket. "You're being stubborn and that's not ok. I'm supposed to be the stubborn one here! Now you're coming with me if you like it or not." With that the red haired girl moved to the door of their room and opened it, stepping outside. "Alright, you're not going to run away from me, alright? We're gonna walk around together and explore the ship." She said, putting Nico down and taking her hand, more gently this time.

♡Nico♡

Nico yelped at the sudden feeling of being hoisted into the air off of the couch by the her red headed girlfriend, hung over the girl's shoulder like a towel or something. "Nico can be as stubborn as Nico wants!" The small girl shouted as she thrashed about trying to get free from where she was draped over Maki's shoulder though the raven haired girl knew there was no getting out of this one bit when it came to the taller girl no matter how much Nico flailed about. Giving up with the resisting as Maki opened the door of their shared room, shaking subtly for a moment at the feeling of stepping on the boat. The third year huffed, as she crossed her arms pouting slightly as she looked in the opposite direction of the red head. "Nico isnt going to run away Maki! But what would happen if I tried to?" Nico questioned, peering at Maki from the corner of her eye.

Maki Maki

Last edited:
Hanayo felt a pleasant flush working its way across her cheeks at the thought.
"O-of course! I want to show all of our fans how much I l-l-- um, like to spend time with you," she finished lamely. Why hadn't she been able to say it? Her and Rin were dating now, of course, so it shouldn't be that hard. It was just so embarrassing, though, and what if it made Rin uncomfortable? She shook off her feelings of doubt, and went to sit next to Rin on the floor, surprised at how soft it was, before turning to the clock on the wall. "Rin... do you think it's too early to go for dinner?" she had been thinking about food for the last while, and as it was this late already, she was hoping that the kitchens wouldn't throw them out if they went looking for snacks. Maybe.. maybe the dining hall would have little baskets of bread, or even better, white rice?
Flooberoid Flooberoid

"The bed so comfy thats why i made a mess of the bed and its so cool!" She said to her holding a pillow close to her then she saw Eli grabbing a pillow and getting a smile "I won't have to be punished if I punish you first!" She said throwing one of the pillows at her and grabbing another one to defend herself with
Flooberoid Flooberoid

Eli Ayase
Eli had a grin on her face before she was hit by the pillow, and when the pillow fell it was magically a scowl. She scooped up the pillow that attacked her and brandished it like an axe, violently chopping straight for Nozomi's side. "When will you learn to behave?!"

Rin Hoshizora
Rin looked at her girlfriend, a little disappointed. The two of them had already established their feelings for one another, so why was Hanayo so reluctant to express it? Well, maybe dinner would be the perfect time. "D-Dinner? Oh, hah, guess it has been a while since you've gotten your rice, huh Kayochin? Well, let's get going, nya!" She leapt up off the floor and retrieved a lightweight travel bag from her luggage. Covertly, she also snuck her camera into this bag before slinging it over her back. Ready to go, Rin headed for the door and waited for Hanayo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back