• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom LOVE LIVE! Shipwrecked Roleplay Forum.

With surprise at hearing her name, Eli turned her attention off of the enormous ship and on to the enormous- err, and on to the girl who was talking about her, Nozomi. "Nozomi, I've been here the entire time..." She said, not entirely sure if Nozomi was still fooling around or not. "We're just waiting on Honoka and her mystery guest now." Eli couldn't blame Honoka for being Honoka, but it was worrying to her that she was not even punctual when she had a guest. More specifically, it was starting to look like this 'mystery guest' might be just as irresponsible as Honoka was.

Strolling the town back and forth with Umi was utterly exhausting for the ashen-haired girl. First of all, they had to go fetch Honoka only to find out that she already went off with a surprise guest that their orange-haired friend decided to tow with them. Then Kotori forgot to bring her favorite pillow with her and without it, she could barely sleep peacefully at all. Umi, the ever nice person that she was, took the trouble of going with Kotori back to her home to get the said pillow. Kotori felt bad and thankful since she knows that Umi is rarely late at anything at all.

But then again, maybe that wasn't the whole reason why she was exhausted. Pretending that everything was normal was like the fuel to the fire that was called exhaustion. She just crossed her fingers with hopes that Umi would stop noticing her strange behavior the past few days ever since she realized her feelings for the bluenette. Kotori's excuses as to why she seems like she's not herself lately is quickly becoming repetitive and overused.

Her thoughts were cut off when they finally arrived, noticing that the ship haven't sailed off yet. Kotori looked around and noticed that everyone was there except Honoka and her plus one. Kotori felt worried, Honoka has this tendency of squeezing herself into trouble.

"I'm sorry, we were late because I left my pillow at home." she briefly glanced at Umi and then smiled at everyone and greeted them each.
Wang Wang

Maki watched as Nico moved her suitcase away from Nozomi before taking a seat upon it. She understood that she was afraid of being attacked by the other 3rd year's terrifying washi washi move. As a sign of support Maki took a subtle step closer to Nico. "I suppose that it could be one of those other girls, but it'd seem rude to only invite one." She said, crossing her arms. "But I just hope that whoever she brings won't be a nuisance."

Maki then looked to Nozomi and gave her a confused look. Did she really just ask where Eli was? The blonde idol was just a couple feet away from them. "I can't tell if you're being serious or not Nozomi. Have you forgotten that she's right behind you? I'm sure she wo-" Her words were cut off when Nozomi splashed water at Nico. It wasn't directly at her, but Maki was caught in the crossfire. "W-watch it!" She cried, bringing up her hands defensively.

She stopped splashing the water when Maki told her to watch out. "It just slipped my mind that she was There I'm going to go say hi to her!" She said to Maki beginning to move towards Eli. "Im sorry for splashing the water! Hello Eli! How was your morning" she said with a kind smile and stood up to hug her for a bit.
Maki Maki Flooberoid Flooberoid

♡Nico♡

"That would be rather rude of Honoka if she did." Nico spoke towards her tomato haired girl friend, nodding her head in agreement. She was rather interested in who their leader would be bring. It could be litterally anyone most likely someone they didn't even know. Also when was their leader arriving anyways, Nico just wanted to get this cruise trip over with, its not that she wasn't excited about going on vacation. She truly was excited, it was the fact that they were going on a giant boat, overseas and Nico can't swim very well. Her thoughts were suddenly pierced as she felt her close become drench with water from where she sat on her suitcase. "Nozomi! You got Nico's sundress all wet!" The third year shouted with annoyance as pushed her sun glasses, that was covered with tiny drops of water all over the lenses.

Eli rolled her eyes and smirked. "Oh, so you can spot little Nico but not me?" Her smirk turned to a warm smile at Nozomi's embrace. "I've had a fine morning. Although I'm afraid I may have let my excitement get the better of me, seeing as I arrived here over an hour ago!" Even if she still acted calm and collected, Eli couldn't hide this excitement of hers. She had been staring at the boat almost nonstop since she got here, and while an hour may be hyperbole, she was nearly that early. This was to be an excellent sendoff for her time at Otonokizaka, and she would be sure to thank Honoka for it- after she was finished scolding her for being so late!

Maki was quite annoyed now that her casual clothes were wet now. She couldn't even go onto the cruise ship to change either. Or rather she could, but just didn't want to leave the group and wander the halls of the ship by herself. "I can't believe she splashed us..." The red haired girl muttered to Nico, shaking her arms around to try and dry her clothes. Leaning down to Nico's level and whispered into her ear. "When we get on the boat we'll figure out a way to get back at Nozomi."

Looking over she saw that Omi and Kotofi had finally arrived, yet Honoka was still nowhere to be seen. Kotori's excuse was that she had forgotten her pillow, yet did she really need it? Surely the ship's bedrooms would be equipped with pillows. But that didn't matter, they had arrived and that was all that mattered. "We thought that Honoka would tag along with you two." She said to the 2nd years.

Wang Wang Nico Nii Nico Nii . D O V E . D O V E

♡Nico♡

The petite third year was seething with a mixture of both anger and annoyance at the feeling of her dripping wet pink sun dress, she had spent so much time deciding on. It was not a comfortable feeling at all, "I'm not that surprised, it is Nozomi after all Maki." Nico grumpily said in a low tone as she squeezed the bottom frills of her dress, trying to wring at least some of the water out of her clothes. Her cheeks growing a soft pink as she felt Maki's breath against her ear, "and how exactly do you suppose we do that!? Do you want to get Washied by that tittie monster!" The raven haired super idol whispered just loud enough for only Maki to hear.
Maki Maki

Honoka ran as fast as she could to meet the others. The young girl couldn't believe she's going to be late!
"Wait! Wait for me!" Honoka shouted at the others only for her to trip and bump into Nico Nico Nii Nico Nii

A girl clad in an oversize white coat stepped in and caught Honoka as she bumped into Nico, steadying the orange-head. She appears to be Honoka's mystery guest despite the fact that her face is concealed with a white cap and face mask. The mysterious female then pulled her face mask off and took her cap off revealing her chestnut colored short hair, bright dazzling green eyes and charming forehead.

Kira Tsubasa smiled at the group, "It's been quite a while, Muse." she nodded at each one of them. Apparently, Tsubasa can't say no to Honoka especially since she pulled off that puppy-dog-eyes on her while she asked her to go and have a vacation with her and the other girls. "I'm sorry for my outrageous outfit." she gestured to her disguise before she took notice that some of the other girls were dripping wet, "Oh my.."

Kotori who was in the middle of handing Maki and Nico a clean pair of fresh towel stared with mouth gaping at the A-Rise leader then to Honoka. Then she recovered from her shock and returned a smile to Tsubasa, "I-It's nice to have you on board with us but I hope that Honoka didn't force you into this." she let out a soft chuckle.
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Nico Nii Nico Nii Maki Maki

Nico brought up a good point; if the two did try something to get back at Nozomi for splashing them the chances of one of them getting the washi washi was rather high. But there had to be a way to get away safely. Maybe they could put a bucket of water over the door of her room, or maybe throw her off the side of the ship. That'd be a good prank. "It's a risk we need to take. We can't let Nozomi get away with this!" She said in a hushed voice. They could always try to enlist the help of Eli, but there's was no telling her validity. She was a wildcard. She'd either join in on this prank or snitch on their plan. "We'll talk about this later when we're on the ship, and not a few feet away from Nozomi."

Maki then turned her attention to Kotori as she walked over to the two with towels in hand. You could always count on the girl to pull through for them. "Thank you, Kotori." She said sincerely and eagerly grabbed the towel, wrapping it around her body. It was nice to be able to dry off faster. Maki looked down to Nico and held in a laugh as she was rammed by a Honoka moving at very fast speeds. It was good to see that the last member had finally arrived, but it left one more question; who was her mystery guest? Only moments later a car pulled up and out stepped A-Rise frontman Tsubasa. She wasn't against the fellow idol tagging along, but she did find it strange that Honoka invited her of all people. Then again, Tsubasa and her group did help out Muse's quite a bit in the past. "Can we board the boat now?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Nico Nii Nico Nii . D O V E . D O V E MrNeko MrNeko

♡Nico♡

Was Maki trying to get them both killed by Nozomi? Yes most definitely! Nico thought in her mind as she listened to her tomato loving tsundere girlfriend speak of how they had to get back at the purplenette which would probably not only trigger that tittie monster but probably turn Eli against them aswell. But Nico didn't speak up and just nodded along to Maki's words deciding as it would be nice to get revenge on Nozomi for a change!

"Fine with Me!" The super idol whispered quietly back as she got off her suitcase, about to follow Maki to the fluffy towels Kotori held. When she suddenly felt alot of weight hit her, knocking the small girl to the ground with in an instance, letting out a low thump in the process. "Honoka what was that for!!!" Nico shouted with annoyance as not only were her clothes wet but now they were also dirty! Today was just not Nico's day! "Maki stop laughing!!" the raven haired third year glared deeply towards the red head's direction.

Her anger suddenly quickly faded with joy at the arrival of Honoka's mystery guest. "Kira Tsubasa!!!" Even though A-rise said they were equal with Muse and such, though it always warmed the petite girl's idol loving heart to see them.

"Oh right the boat!" Nico chimed to Maki as she arose to her petite height.

Suddenly a voice rung through the loud speakers around the dock. "Last call for passengers!"

Last edited:
Hanayo was standing gaping at her idol. She wasn't certain if she was hallucinating or if the leader of A-RISE was standing only a few feet away from her.
"K-Kira Tsubasa?" she managed to squeak out before her brain caught up to her heart and stopped her from continuing. Out of the many scenarios she had thought up of meeting her favourite idol of all time, this certainly hadn't been one of them.

A girl clad in an oversize white coat stepped in and caught Honoka as she bumped into Nico, steadying the orange-head. She appears to be Honoka's mystery guest despite the fact that her face is concealed with a white cap and face mask. The mysterious female then pulled her face mask off and took her cap off revealing her chestnut colored short hair, bright dazzling green eyes and charming forehead.

Kira Tsubasa smiled at the group, "It's been quite a while, Muse." she nodded at each one of them. Apparently, Tsubasa can't say no to Honoka especially since she pulled off that puppy-dog-eyes on her while she asked her to go and have a vacation with her and the other girls. "I'm sorry for my outrageous outfit." she gestured to her disguise before she took notice that some of the other girls were dripping wet, "Oh my.."

Kotori who was in the middle of handing Maki and Nico a clean pair of fresh towel stared with mouth gaping at the A-Rise leader then to Honoka. Then she recovered from her shock and returned a smile to Tsubasa, "I-It's nice to have you on board with us but I hope that Honoka didn't force you into this." she let out a soft chuckle.
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Nico Nii Nico Nii Maki Maki
Honoka gave Tsubasa a hug and exclaimed, "Tsubasa-Chan! You came!"

Maki glanced away when Nico told her to stop laughing. She tried to cover her face with a hand but it was still very obvious that she was giggling. "I'm not laughing!" She said through a grin, glancing over to look at the 3rd year briefly. That fall looked like it hurt, especially since Nico was much smaller compared to Honoka. At least it wasn't someone like Nozomi. There'd be no coming back from a blow like that.

Maki didn't understand all of the hype that was being passed around because of the arrival of Tsubasa. Sure she was a popular idol, arguably the most popular idol, but it's not like it was their first time ever meeting her. Besides, they were big themselves which made it seem weird to be excited about meeting another celebrity. Whatever. Her friends were happy and excited, which was good enough for her.

As Nico rose to her feet the red haired girl was quick to take a towel and wrap it around her shoulders, subtly hugging the shorter girl in the process. "Let's hurry and board." She said and released Nico, leading them up onto the ramo and into the interior. "What do you even do on a cruise ship?"

Nico Nii Nico Nii

She look to see that Honoka and her special guest arrived already and hearing that it was the last call for passengers on the ship."Well Eli its time to get on the ship let's go! What do oh want to do first on it? Or do you just want to get to our rooms and rest?" She asked Eli she grabbed Eli hand and started to lead her onto the ship
Flooberoid Flooberoid

"Harasho! Everyone is here now. Honoka, you really should have tried to get here sooner; the ship is about to depart!" Eli immediately started scolding her apologetic friend. "Ah, but where are my manners? It is good to see you Tsubasa-san." Just then, Nozomi started pulling on her hand to board the ship. She frantically grasped her luggage with the other hand- thankfully she had thought to bring a rolling suitcase. "See the rest of you again on the ship!" she told the group before turning her attention to Nozomi. "Let's try to find the room first. I need a place to drop off my luggage at least."

Hanayo hoisted up her bags and stumbled after the others; she refused to be late again. No matter how embarrassed she was at her "greeting" Tsubasa earlier, she refused to let that get her down. This was going to be her first time on a cruise, after all, as well as her first time travelling without her family! It would be just her, her friends and Kira Tsubasa! And... her almost too beautiful girlfriend. Suddenly she felt sick to her stomach. She and rin would be all on their own. It... It wasn't like she was going to do anything, but the thought was quite terrifying. She shook her head violently, terribly flustered, then remembered that would look odd and stopped. She wouldn't let such improper thoughts ruin her holiday.
"U-um, how are the rooms arranged on the boat? Are we sharing?" she asked in what she hoped was a normal voice.

♡Nico♡

Nico's cheeks slowly turned back to a light pink at the sudden feeling of a soft fluffy towel being wrapped around her shoulders along with Maki's arms, slowly the raven haired third year leaned partially into the tomato eating red head's hug, looking up at the taller girl's violet eyes, nodding lightly at her girlfriend's words, though on the inside didn't like the thought of getting on that boat one bit. The petite third year grabbed the handle of her pink suitcase pulling it behind her, as she followed Maki closely up the ramp though was gripping partially on to the back of the red head's top with her tiny hand trembling lightly in a way to where it wasn't very noticeable.

"Have fun? And try not to drown." muttering the last part rather quietly, adverting her eyes to the interior of the gigantic boat. "Good question Hanayo how should the rooms be sorted out?"

Last edited:
Umi Sonoda
Umi nodded as Kotori excused their late arrival by saying that she forgot bring her pillow. She turned to look at Maki, who stated that she thought that Honoka would arrive with them. As she was about to explain that they didn't find her at her house, the aforementioned person ran towards them and bumped into Nico. She was about to scold her for her tardiness, but became nervous when the leader of A-Rise, Kira Tsubasa, made her appearance. She realized that she was the person that Honoka was supposed to bring with her.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the announcement about it being the last call for passengers. She turned to look at Honoka who was hugging Tsubasa, and dragged them along with Kotori onto the ship.

Rin took her eyes off the group for just a minute to look around and now suddenly everyone was gone! She scanned the crowd and quickly located the rest of Muse climbing up the ramp onto the ship. "Hey! Wait for me, nya!" Rin yelled as she ran to catch up. As soon as she reached Hanayo she put her hands on the timid girl's shoulders and smiled. "I don't care how the rooms are arranged as long as I'm rooming with Kayochin!"

Hanayo smiled gently and almost leaned in to kiss Rin before she stopped herself. How could she think that was appropriate in a public pla-- how could she think that Rin would even want-- why did she-- she had so many thoughts in her mind and barely even processed the fact that Rin had rested her hands on her shoulders. Oh, god bless her poor gay soul. She was glad that Rin had suggested rooming together. As close as she was to the other girls, it didn't feel to her like she'd be comfortable enough rooming with anyone else. Then what was happening finally dawned on her. She had been right. She would be sharing a room with Rin! She would be alone with her beautiful girlfriend for the entirety of the journey! Well, now that she thought about it, that didn't actually seem too bad. Rin was always able to make conversation when Hanayo was too flustered or anxious to want to initiate conversation, and they had always wanted to spend time together... Hanayo smiled again, leaning into her girlfriend a little. "Me too, Rin-chan! Does it mention anywhere on the tickets where we're going to be sleeping or should we decide ourselves?

Maki glanced down at the feeling of a soft tug to see that Nico's smaller hand has latched onto her shirt. The red haired girl assumed that Nico was a little nervous about getting on the boat thanks to the very subtle shaking, but she wasn't sure why. It was strange that she could go on a plane but not a bigger, safer boat. Letting out a soft sigh and looking away, Maki reached down and casually wrapped her hand around her girlfriend's fingers, giving them a slight squeeze. "Have fun, huh? That could be hard with so many people."

Maki glanced back at Hanayo and Rin, smiling back at the two. Seeing Hanayo and Rin so happy made together made her happy. The two were such close friends for the longest time and it was cute to see that they had taken their relationship to the next level. However Nico and her brought up a good topic; how would the rooms work? Luckily Maki came prepared. "I've looked into this already." She began, looking back to the boat. "We got a little wing of the boat as apart of the contest. There are only 4 rooms though and 10 of us, meaning 4 people will have to room together. I say Honoka and Tsubasa get last pick, since they got here last."

Nico Nii Nico Nii Flooberoid Flooberoid bees... bees...

"Yeah we should go look for our rooms first I bet they will look nice!" She said to Eli with excitement she continued to walk up til they got on the ship. "After we get to our rooms what should we do? Want to go swimming or go eat?" Nozomj asked her. She didnt notice that Kira was here and didnt say hello to her.
Flooberoid Flooberoid

"Well, Nozomi and I have seniority. We should pick our room first." Eli not-so-subtly hinted that the two of them should get the nicest room. "Rin and Hanayo have requested privacy, so they should get a room to themselves... That leaves Honoka, Tsubasa-san, Umi, and Kotori in the four-person room." Eli knew full well that there wasn't much chance of this being as easy as she tried to make it, but it couldn't hurt to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back