• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom LOVE LIVE! Shipwrecked Roleplay Forum.

Nico Nii

~Super Idol Nico Nii~
(The summary is very simple)
Muse ends up winning a competition that Honoka had entered, for a trip on a free cruise so that they could all have one grand vacation together before the third years left Otonokizaka for good. During the mids of a storm the cruise it struck a rock and started sinking. Now muse and Tsubasa who Honoka decided to smuggle with them becomes stranded upon an Island.

RULES!!!! PAY ATTENTION TO THESE OR ELSE!:

Rule Number one!!!: Be kind to everyone! ` '-'

Rule Number two!!!: Do not hate on any of the characters!!! Don't care if you don't like one character more then the other keep it to your self!!!

Rule Number Three (The most important one!): Being very strict upon the pairings!!! Only sticking with the MAIN pairings aka: NozoEli! NicoMaki! KotoUmi! RinPana! and TsubaHono! if your pairing is not on this list it is not in this roleplay!

Rule Number Four!!!: NO Ocs!!!! If were full on canon characters we are full.

Rule Number Five!!!: Be active!!! Don't just claim a character and not post that's unfair to others. The post limit is two lines!

~Character Claim~

First years!

Koizumi Hanayo : bees... bees...

Hoshizora Rin: temp claimed by Flooberoid Flooberoid

Nishikino Maki : Maki Maki

Second years!

Sonoda Umi : Wang Wang

Kousaka Honoka : temporary claimed by Wang Wang

Minami Kotori : Taken by . D O V E . D O V E

Third years!

Ayase Eli: Flooberoid Flooberoid

Yazawa Nico : Taken by Nico Nii of course!

Toujo Nozomi : MrNeko MrNeko

And

Kira Tsubasa : . D O V E . D O V E

Last edited:
♡Nico Yazawa♡

Nico sat upon her rather large pink suitcase that was about more than half the size of the petite super idol, as waited by a fountain in front of the boarding area for the boatime, waiting for the otheres. "Geez that boat is big!" Nico chimed to herself staring up at the ginormous boat that rested upon the water nicely. It was huge and looked very expensive for a boat. Like something Nico would never be able to afford if it weren't for their leader Honoka winning the competition.

Last edited:
Nozomi soon arrived. She looked around to see if the others were here, she carried her black suitcase. She soon saw nico waiting by the fountain she went towards her beginning to wave at her "Hello Nico! You sure look ready for the boat."
Nico Nii Nico Nii

Eli was here too, but with a prestigious allure. Her vary blue suitcase would catch the eyes of many, for she planned out the perfect combination to match her blueberry sundress. She spoke her usual salutations to the group, "хорошо, хорошо, we're all here."

Rin appeared several minutes later, carrying a rather dumb looking, piece of garbage, also known as her brown, yucky suitcase. At least it had a few nekos designed on it for a few cute points. She was edging back into her femininity, slowly. She greeted the others, "Hi Eli, Nozomi, and Nico nya. What's up nya?"

Source Help: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Live!

♡Nico♡

Nico glanced over at the sound of her name being called, spotting her fellow third years and first year, out of the corner of her reddish immed sunglasses that matched her lovely red bows perfectly holding up her raven locks. Puffing up her non existing chest as she turned to face her fellow school idols the frills of her light pink sun dress flowing lightly in the wind making her look a bit more childish "Well of course Nico Nii is ready for the vacation! Who wouldn't be readty!" Her words spoke with over confidence as she crossed her arms with a smirk plastered on her cute face
MrNeko MrNeko

Last edited:
"Of course you would be ready for the trip. I'm going to have a lot of fun on this ship" she noticed that nick decided to puff up her chest which made her grin quite a lot. "I see your chest still hasn't grown much but I think they could be ready..... In a long time" she said with a laugh her. She wanted to grab Nico's cheeks to see how she would react to it.
Nico Nii Nico Nii

♡Nico♡

"Nico is just growing slowly that's all!" The petite third year shouted turning her head as she started to pout like a five year old throwing a tantrum over not being able to get the candy bar she wanted from the convenience store. Her cheeks growing red with anger.
MrNeko MrNeko

"Oh come here is the child having an issue ill hug you tightly" she said to Nico wrapping her arms around her and hugging her Nico's face face planted on Nozomi's breasts. "Your will probably grow in time maybe 5 years or more..."
Nico Nii Nico Nii

♡Nico♡

"Hey I'm not that much younger then you! And Let Me Go! You Tittle Monster I can't breath!" The petite third year struggled with in the grasp of the purple haired girl, trying her best to push her away.
MrNeko MrNeko

"Oh poor nico trying to get away... I'll let you go on one condition" she told her still holding her tightly. "I'll let you go if you say nozomi is better in everyway and she can prove it easily and if I can washi washi you" she told her with a grin
Nico Nii Nico Nii

♡Nico♡

This was not how the petite girl wanted to go down, at the wrath of the tittle monster Nozomi. Struggling even more as her face grew red with embarrassment, trying to get free from heroller grasp. "Nico would never say THAT! Eli get her off Nico!" The raven haired girl called out to the tall blonde.

MrNeko MrNeko Hachi Machi Hachi Machi

"Ah-- um, oh no, is this where we were meeting?" Hanayo muttered worriedly. She had been searching for the docks for over half an hour, planning on being early, but it hadn't worked at all. Oh, how she was wishing that she had agreed to walk up with Rin. She had only wanted to surprise the others with a lunch she'd prepared the morning before!
"...washi washi you!" could be heard from the street that Hanayo had just passed, and she stopped suddenly to listen again. That... That was definitely Nozomi! She almost cried tears from joy as she went to greet the other girls.
"G-good morning, Rin-chan!" she smiled gently at her (girl?)friend. Even if it looked as though she had been in a rush to get there on time, she thought that she was more beautiful than ever.

"I want you to say it Nico" she said to her with a smile and still managing to hold her close to herself. She was having such a fun time with nico and making minor fun of her"Oh look you face has gotten red! This is the best. You calling to Eli maybe she can join In on the fun!" She told nico
Nico Nii Nico Nii

♡Nico♡

Either way Nico would loose there was no possible way Nico could get out of this, it was pointless the petite super idol was doomed either way! She either was going to die from suffocation or much much worse. Nico let out a huff as she started to oblige "Nozomi is better than Nico Nii in every way!
Except being a super idol of course," mumbling the last part quietly. "There I said it now let me go you tittle monster!" She shouted as she started to squirm once more.
MrNeko MrNeko

Last edited:
Maki had finally arrived at the docks, a little later than she intended. It took her a little bit longer to get ready today, plus there were a few things that she forgot to pack. However despite these delays she arrived just on time to see the end of Nico's situation. She couldn't help but snicker as she cried out about how Nozomi was much better than her. It was a shock to see Nico say that she wasn't the best but then again, people would do crazy things to get out of Nozomi's grasp. "Wow, I never thought I'd hear that." She said to the girls, lowering her sunglasses to stare at them with her violet eyes. "Although I'm proud that you're finally realizing that you're not as great as you think you are." She teased, coming closer to the group.
MrNeko MrNeko Nico Nii Nico Nii

♡Nico♡

A scowl plastered on to the raven haired girl's face adjusting herself in the purplenette'so grasp her red eyes immediately clashing against Maki's lovely violet eyes though she would never say that in public. "Why you! Nico Nii is amazing! And is the greatest super idol in all the world! Like you would ever know! " Nico shouted her words laced with over confidence as usual.
MrNeko MrNeko Maki Maki

"I'm glad you realized your not as good as you are Nico. And be happy from all I did for you " she said to her with a smile letting her go. "Hello Maki how's your morning so far? Has it been good?" She said to Mali still keeping the smile from making fun of Nico.
Maki Maki Nico Nii Nico Nii

Maki rolled her eyes as Nico defended her title of "greatest super idol in all the world". She found it sorta cute that the third year thought so highly of herself, yet at the same time rather annoying. For now the best thing would be to ignore Nico. Looking to Nozomi she shrugged at her question, pushing her glasses back up. "It was alright, I guess. A little crazy but nothing too bad." She said to the other third year. "Do you know when we are supposed to board the ship? I want to get on soon." Despite coming from a rich family going on a cruise ship was something she had never done before. There wasn't really a need to do so thanks to her various vacation homes. Needless to say she was rather excited to do something like this, especially since it was with her closest friends.

Nico

Nico pouted with slight annoyance seeping on her face, as she walked back over to her cute light pink suit case in front of the fountain retaking her seat back on top of it. "We can board any time we want Just waiting on Umi, Kotori, and Honoka to show up they are running later then you were." The third year mumbled grumpily towards her red headed girlfriend. "Honoka's supposedly bringing someone too."
MrNeko MrNeko Maki Maki

"Thats good to hear thst your morning wasnt so bad." She said "Well just wait till the others get here then we could start getting on the ship and beginning to have fun!" She said with excitement. She soon began to think of what to do on the ship first and how to spend too time with Eli. "Oh come Nico get that pout of of your system I enjoy being with you even if your small"

Eli was watching the events unfold, doing nothing in particular. Unsure on how to act, because she was worried about school. Apparently, she had to stop someone from bothering Eli. Instead, she watched, waiting for the cruise to begin.

Rin was wondering when the cruise would start too. She couldn't wait to get into her swimsuit. Several weeks ago, she bought a cute two piece swimsuit in order to appear more feminine. Hopefully, the others would notice her drastic change.

Maki let out a sigh as she was told why they hadn't boarded the cruise ship yet. Of course they were waiting on the 2nd years. Yes, she was late herself, but compared to the others she was on time. Knowing Honoka it was no surprise that she was late. The girl probably didn't pack that night before and then slept through her alarm. However it was rather strange that Umi and Kotori were late. If anything Umi would seem like the first one to arrive, Kotori following close behind. "Well I hope that they arrive soon. I want to get on as quick as I can." She said somewhat impatiently, crossing her arms across her chest. Maki tried to think about who Honoka could've invited to go with her. Her first thought was her younger sister, but seeing that Eli didn't bring her sister that seemed unlikely. "I wonder who it could be. There aren't many people she hangs out with besides us."

♡Nico♡

Nico just scowled towards the fortune teller girl at the sound of her speaking of her height. "Well being short is part of what makes Nico Nii so irrestable!" She spoke with pride though her pout still visible, she started scooting her make shift suit case chair closer to Maki incase Nozomi attacked again. "She might be on of her second year friend's in her class? You know the three you occasionally see around her?"
MrNeko MrNeko Maki Maki

Last edited:
Umi Sonoda
Umi held on to the handlebars of her suitcase as she gasped for breath. Due to her archery practice, it was very rare that she would be out of breath from exhaustion, but this was one of those rare moments. Once she was able to breath normally again, she looked upwards to see if the ship was still there. She sighed in relief, "It appears we were able to make it in time."

Typically, Umi would be the type to arrive first. However, there were many setbacks in her journey which held her back. Kotori had arrived at her house to accompany her to the ship, and they went to get Honoka as well. However, when they made it to her house, she wasn't there. They were told by her mother than she went to bring someone to go with her, but she didn't know who it was. Umi was curious who it could've been. Afterwards, they headed for the ship, hoping Honoka wouldn't get lost without them.

During their journey, Kotori had realized that she had forgotten her pillow, and they went to get it. Umi had noticed that she'd been acting strange the past few days, and she wanted to know what the cause was. But every time she asked, she said that it was nothing and that she was fine. After getting her pillow, they both rushed towards the ship. Umi was anxious and hoped that they'd arrive in time, and thankfully, they did.

However, a certain person was missing. Umi glanced around; however, there was no trace of her. "
Where is Honoka?" She left her house very early, yet she still hadn't arrived, along with the person she was supposed to bring with her to the trip.

"Well I'm much bigger than you nico! I think I can do a nico nico nii much better" she said to her with smug face. She sat down near the water beginning to splash some of the water and splashed some drops towards nico playfully. She looked at maki "Do you know when Eli might arrive?" She asked her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back