• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 💌🌸love letters to you..... (fandom and oc 1x1 search <3)🌸💌

b-bunnybubbles

"You were brighter than the whole sky...."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
images-_1_.jpg
hello there! <3
my name is rin, and im simply just out here looking for a friend to roleplay with! <3
a bit about me: i go by he/they pronouns and im usually pretty active, although i go offline in the evenings usually ^-^ my response lengths tend to vary, i like to match my partners length so dont worry about your responses being too short or too long!! i also roleplay in 3rd person usually, im not very fond of first person but i'll do it if you want me to :3 im also perfectly fine with OOC chat, i love getting to know people and being friendly!! ^w^

☆*: .。.Fandoms。.:*☆
OMORI
Characters I play: Mari, Aubrey, Basil + others
Characters i'd like you to play: Sunny/Omori, Kel +others

Danganronpa (Main 3 games, UDG and the Danganronpa Another fangames)
Characters I play: Mukuro Ikusaba, Celestia Ludenburg, Sayaka Maizono, Emma Magorobi, Mikako Kurokawa + others (ask about anyone)
Characters i'd like you to play: Makoto Naegi, Kyoko Kirigiri, Rei Mekaru, Hiyoko Saionji, Ibuki Mioda + others

The Walten Files
Characters I play: Any animatronic besides Boozoo, Rosemary, Sophie, Brian, Susan + Ashley
Characters i'd like you to play: Any animatronic im not playing, Felix, Jack, Charles, Hilary + Kevin

Five Nights At Freddy's (All games + both novel series)
Characters I play: Charlotte Emily/Puppet, Ballora, Funtime Foxy, Mangle, Bonnie + others (ask about anyone)
Characters i'd like you to play: William Afton/Springtrap, Freddy Fazbear, Henry Emily, Elizabeth Afton + others

Splatoon
Characters I play: Agent 8 (any gender), Agent 4 (any gender), Marie, Shiver, Harmony, Tartar + others
Characters i'd like you to play: Agent 3 (any gender), Callie, Pearl, Frye, Cap'n Cuttlefish + others

<3 Chainsaw Man <3
Characters I play: Kobeni, Angel Devil, maybe Power if you want me to + others
Characters i'd like you to play: Aki, Kishibe, Makima + others

Ghost and Pals (im very iffy on the character names)
Characters I play: Nancy Elsner, Cakey, Slurpee, Charon
Characters i'd like you to play: Crispy, Trash Dentist, Norman Minecraft, Henry + Frances Elsner

Jo_Sipu/Happy Birthday Balvenie
Characters I play: Balvenie+ Ardbeg
Characters i'd like you to play: Tineballan + Bacardi, maybe Rosè

Hooky
we can decide in plotting because i can really play anyone <3

Ask about pairings for these, im pretty open to anything ^w^

☆*: .。. Non-fandom plots .。.:*☆
{most of these use specific ocs of mine! some of them can use anyone, those dont have a specified pairing <3}

FOREVER'S GONNA START TONIGHT [mxm/mxnb, SLOW BURN ROMANCE]
💌It's the mid-90s, and you're one of the most popular kids in the school. You're at a party that one of your friends is hosting,
and the lights are bright, the music is loud, and you can't find any of your friends. You're in a corner, drinking and looking
around for someone you know, when he approaches you. You don't know him that well, but he goes to your school, you know that.
He sparkles. That's the first thing you notice. There are little glitter stars on his cheeks, iridescent streaks dyed into his long, pink-blonde hair,
and sequins on his flowy crop top. The next thing you notice are his fangs. Gleaming, beautiful, pure white. And dangerous. So, so dangerous.
Entrancing, too. You don't even know his name, but you begin to feel yourself falling for him and the danger of it all, of night and
eternal life, of scarlet and crosses and broken promises..

ON MY OWN [fxf/fxnb, ANGST + ROMANCE]
💕Shara was alone for years. Alone, sealed in the workshop after her creator died, doomed to live trapped in that tomb forever...
until you showed up. You. You were different. Strange. Not what she was used to. You were.....kind. Interested, yes, but kind to her.
You freed her from her prison, and brought her into your life. ...But Shara isn't like you. She isn't a human, she's not like you, never will be like you..
And you have no idea, right?

LOVE IS A TOWER WHERE ALL OF US CAN LIVE [mxm 18+, ANGST, HURT/COMFORT]
💔{TW! This character's story has themes of abuse, SA and sexual trauma, proceed with caution!}
You know Swan. Everyone who frequented the club knew Swan. He worked there, most nights, sitting at the bar for a few hours.
He was quiet, always looking like he was on the verge of tears. But beautiful, so beautiful. Beautiful and sad, those crimson eyes
gleaming with unshed tears. He sat at the bar in a little feathery outfit with white gloves, always the gloves. They were bone white,
matching his rare skin tone and hair color. The guys at the club claimed he always wore the gloves. Even when he wasn't wearing anything else.
Most nights, Swan sat at the bar and drank, never crying, even though it was pretty clear he wanted to. But some nights, he came there
for work. He let guys come up and talk to him, always standing too close, placing their hands on his bare shoulders, whispering to him
and thinking they're so suave. And sometimes, Swan laughed at their jokes and nudged their chests with his shoulders, and sometimes he
let them take him home. And that was your plan tonight...for a much different reason, of course.
You never want him to be hurt again.

<3 i'll add more plots when i think of them, this will be updated!! 🌈

Last edited:
Hello! I would be really intrested in doing a FNAF oc/canon or oc/oc RP with you. Any game would be fine, however, I really want to do security breach or sister location because I have a security guard OC and it would be kind of boring if he just sat in a chair all night... don't you think?

I'm semi-lit and I am EST timezone. My OC is male.

Hello! I would be really intrested in doing a FNAF oc/canon or oc/oc RP with you. Any game would be fine, however, I really want to do security breach or sister location because I have a security guard OC and it would be kind of boring if he just sat in a chair all night... don't you think?

I'm semi-lit and I am EST timezone. My OC is male.
Ooh, sure!! PM me to discuss <3

Hey there, I'd be interested in either fnaf (canonxcanon) or the oc (Forever's Gonna Start Tonight), if the offer is still open for a roleplay.
Though I'm somewhat busy atm I'll be more available later on.

Hello!! I'd be interested in doing an Omori roleplay with you if you'd still like to! I love to write Sunny/Omori. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back