• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 & π₯πžπ¬π›π’πšπ§π¬ | waiting room

Characters
Here
Other
Here

ukiiyo

doki-doki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
welcome to the gayest rp on the block!!!
jk jk. but please feel free to hangout in this temp ooc while characters get worked on!
there currently isn't a deadline set because i'm lazy lol
feel free to ask any questions or just chat!!

ukiiyo ukiiyo I was hoping to make a character, is it already if I don’t code the character sheet? I’m on mobile and roughly understand how to use a code but it’s a struggle. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ukiiyo ukiiyo I was hoping to make a character, is it already if I don’t code the character sheet? I’m on mobile and roughly understand how to use a code but it’s a struggle. Sorry for the inconvenience.
there's def no requirements for coding!! do whatever works the best for you!

question! is it okay if my character is a closeted queer? i may or may not be basing her sexuality journey on my own oop-

Hi all. Initial thought is a character is one that is not really interested in the contest or finding love. Just interested in a free trip to her hometown for...Reasons...

question! is it okay if my character is a closeted queer? i may or may not be basing her sexuality journey on my own oop-
Of course! The contest is like advertised as an opportunity to find love and whatnot but it was not an exclusive to wlw or queer relationships it just turned out that way bc plot haha
Hi all. Initial thought is a character is one that is not really interested in the contest or finding love. Just interested in a free trip to her hometown for...Reasons...
Cool!!

the way i fully recoded my cs and don't know how i feel DX also all the placeholders are so pretty already

It took so long for me to decide on a fc. Now to start filling out the sheet. Pray for my braincells. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back