• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 & π₯πžπ¬π›π’πšπ§π¬ | accepting

ukiiyo

doki-doki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
plot β€”
Welcome to Capri! We truly hope you have the most magical stay with us and find the summer and love of your dreams. With the glittering ocean at your fingertips and a quaint town only a ten-minute walk away, it's no surprise that this place is practically Heaven on Earth. Feel free to mingle with other guests and get to know the culture that surrounds you. Your stay will conclude on August 30th, so until then, please make yourself at home and enjoy everything Capri has to offer!

Twelve individuals impulsively decided to enter a contest that would whisk them away to Capri, Italy for the entirety of summer, from June 1st to August 30th, truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. They never expected to get in, let alone for it to be just as it was promised. With the summer heat, waves lapping at their feet, and the excitement of meeting new people, it's no surprise that romance seems to be on the docket for these strangers. It doesn't take long to fall in love, especially if you have a setup plucked straight from your favorite rom-com. Now it's only a matter of time before relationships form, things get messy, and everyone has a summer they will never forget. So, what do you have planned for your summer in Capri?

explained β€”
Hello and welcome to my unapologetically gay roleplay! In honor of Pride month and the queer version of the Ultimatum coming out, I thought it would be super fun to do a women and non-binary focused roleplay! While the title is called love & lesbians, any form of queerness is fully allowed here and accepted! This is just a light-hearted romance roleplay meant to be a bit dramatic and messy but also wonderful to help appreciate those relationships! And basically, just as the plot says, 12 people will arrive and stay in Capri, Italy until the end of August when they will have to leave the rental. Relationships do not have to be endgame or anything, it's just for fun! Also, the start of the roleplay will be two weeks into the stay so everyone will already be introduced and whatnot!

rules β€”
(1) This is a casual-detailed roleplay! That means minimal grammatical errors and NO one-liners! I'm looking for a minimum of 2 paragraphs per in-character post and a posting rate of once a week! (this can become bi-weekly if needed!) Please don't apply if you cannot hold this standard!

(2) Realistic face-claims are a must! No drawn/animated face-claims or descriptions!

(3) Please be respectful of everyone in the roleplay and of RPN's guidelines!

(4) This roleplay will be 18+ due to it involving more adult themes and adult characters!

(5) LGBTQIA+ Friendly! Obviously, as this is a queer roleplay, these characters are always accepted to please feel free to create whatever character best suits your needs! Please also remember that trans women will ALWAYS be loved and welcomed in this roleplay! I'll be so happy to see those characters!

(6) There is a two (2) character maximum per user! Keep this in mind if you want multiple characters!

(7) This is not first come first serve, you will be selected depending on how well your characters fit the roleplay!

(8) There will be a discord for the final OOC so please keep that in mind when applying!

oh you messy queers
1, 2, 3, let's go
Down the subway, you looked my way
With your girl gaze, with your girl gaze
That was the day everything changed
Couldn't stay the same
L&L
plot β€”
Welcome to Capri! We truly hope you have the most magical stay with us and find the summer and love of your dreams. With the glittering ocean at your fingertips and a quaint town only a ten-minute walk away, it's no surprise that this place is practically Heaven on Earth. Feel free to mingle with other guests and get to know the culture that surrounds you. Your stay will conclude on August 30th, so until then, please make yourself at home and enjoy everything Capri has to offer!

Twelve individuals impulsively decided to enter a contest that would whisk them away to Capri, Italy for the entirety of summer, from June 1st to August 30th, truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. They never expected to get in, let alone for it to be just as it was promised. With the summer heat, waves lapping at their feet, and the excitement of meeting new people, it's no surprise that romance seems to be on the docket for these strangers. It doesn't take long to fall in love, especially if you have a setup plucked straight from your favorite rom-com. Now it's only a matter of time before relationships form, things get messy, and everyone has a summer they will never forget. So, what do you have planned for your summer in Capri?

explained β€”
Hello and welcome to my unapologetically gay roleplay! In honor of Pride month and the queer version of the Ultimatum coming out, I thought it would be super fun to do a women and non-binary focused roleplay! While the title is called love & lesbians, any form of queerness is fully allowed here and accepted! This is just a light-hearted romance roleplay meant to be a bit dramatic and messy but also wonderful to help appreciate those relationships! And basically, just as the plot says, 12 people will arrive and stay in Capri, Italy until the end of August when they will have to leave the rental. Relationships do not have to be endgame or anything, it's just for fun! Also, the start of the roleplay will be two weeks into the stay so everyone will already be introduced and whatnot!

rules β€”
(1) This is a casual-detailed roleplay! That means minimal grammatical errors and NO one-liners! I'm looking for a minimum of 2 paragraphs per in-character post and a posting rate of once a week! (this can become bi-weekly if needed!) Please don't apply if you cannot hold this standard!

(2) Realistic face-claims are a must! No drawn/animated face-claims or descriptions!

(3) Please be respectful of everyone in the roleplay and of RPN's guidelines!

(4) This roleplay will be 18+ due to it involving more adult themes and adult characters!

(5) LGBTQIA+ Friendly! Obviously, as this is a queer roleplay, these characters are always accepted to please feel free to create whatever character best suits your needs! Please also remember that trans women will ALWAYS be loved and welcomed in this roleplay! I'll be so happy to see those characters!

(6) There is a two (2) character maximum per user! Keep this in mind if you want multiple characters!

(7) This is not first come first serve, you will be selected depending on how well your characters fit the roleplay!

(8) There will be a discord for the final OOC so please keep that in mind when applying!
coded by ukiiyo

Last edited:
will be getting the cs and temp ooc up today/tonight but there's no rush as there is no deadline yet!

I'm a lesbian so I think I should be able to reserve a spot jk i love this idea n id love to apply

i don't need a new rp i don't need a new rp i don't need a new rp....
this looks like so much fun, i hope i can find a way to fit it in 😭

I'm a lesbian so I think I should be able to reserve a spot jk i love this idea n id love to apply
LMAO honestly fair tho!!
i don't need a new rp i don't need a new rp i don't need a new rp....
this looks like so much fun, i hope i can find a way to fit it in 😭
i mean it's pretty lax so ya know~ πŸ‘€
The description isn’t mobile compatible.
there is a spoiler at the top of the code that says uncoded ver. and contains the roleplay's plot! Should look like this on mobile!
IMG_3089.jpeg

Say, if I have a ref of myself trying to pass in crossplay, is that acceptable for a trans ref?because I can’t stand how ugly my regular self looks and how poorly I generally pass.

Say, if I have a ref of myself trying to pass in crossplay, is that acceptable for a trans ref?because I can’t stand how ugly my regular self looks and how poorly I generally pass.
that's completely up to you! i just need realistic face claims <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back