• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Love Itself is Insane

Suffocated

Panophobia

Party Page!
tumblr_inline_nwzz4lwpDA1tew2sn_500.gif

Code by: GakuHirashime

Last edited by a moderator:
Crystal the broken]I don't think she's going to reply [/QUOTE] Hello? Why do you say that? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23849-crystal-the-broken/ said:
@Crystal the broken[/URL]

[QUOTE="Crystal the broken]Because they probably would've replied by now

[/QUOTE]
She's new, besides people have lives so it's understandable if it takes a couple of days to make a character sheet.

No worries~

Ummm, that is honestly up to not just me but my partner as well. I would have to talk to her about it, to be truthful.

Okay but I'm not going to use the same characters names I mean they'll have the same personality and stuff but different names and you guys will get half or 75% of the credit

[QUOTE="Crystal the broken]Okay but I'm not going to use the same characters names I mean they'll have the same personality and stuff but different names and you guys will get half or 75% of the credit

[/QUOTE]
I understand what you are saying but I have to talk to my partner. She is half of this rp. It might not work out because we are just doing this as a private thing and like I said, she is a new member.

Apologies for the bad news but hopefully you can understand. I appreciate the offer though.

I was at class, went to work out and then went to a quiet place to study. Gaku, is it okay if I only post a couple times a day? Just want to double check. I'll have my character sheet up tonight! :) Then we can chat about the plot. I have a few ideas, but they are murky and not well thought out. I'm also okay with going with the flow. I'll leave then up to you since you're an expert and all. :P I'm just your sidekick! Haha.

[QUOTE="Lady Gethsemane]I was at class, went to work out and then went to a quiet place to study. Gaku, is it okay if I only post a couple times a day? Just want to double check. I'll have my character sheet up tonight! :) Then we can chat about the plot. I have a few ideas, but they are murky and not well thought out. I'm also okay with going with the flow. I'll leave then up to you since you're an expert and all. :P I'm just your sidekick! Haha.

[/QUOTE]
Just finished reading your CS, it was lovely~ I'm excited for these characters meet.

We can start talking about a bit of plot now if you wish. We can just talk about starting plot if that makes you more comfortable? While we roleplay if we come up with a great plot point we can plop it in here and discuss! Plus discussing how we want to start.

Sounds great! So I was thinking the story could start with Ella's first day working at the asylum. Seems like a decent place to start, so it flows that we are explaining the setting as she experiences it for the first time. I can articulate the physical setting, and the character who has been there for a while (your character, Raphael) can maybe focus on explaining the emotional, psychological setting as he goes through his daily activities.

Not sure how they should first meet. Maybe he's working on some art as Ella is making her rounds?

Reply to your PM~

I'm excited~ I love rping insane asylums and I have not had the chance yet! Your writing is fantastic too. <3

Excited to see where this goes. I've actually had some small ideas already....hmmm >. >

Thanks! ^_^

What ideas do you have in mind?

Also, I hope you don't mind me just added photos in. I personally like visuals and in some instances it's just easier to throw up a picture instead of writing an entire paragraph about something that isn't that important. If it bothers you, I can take them out and just explain what her uniform and bike look like.

Oh! Also since you were technically the one that created Steve I didn't want to control him in anyway.

I was thinking it would be kinda of fun at some point to have an inmate attack Ella. Possibly Rob claiming she was his wife and having Raphael save her? It would be a cute interaction I think but I want to know what you think about it?

Oh, no worries! I was using pictures myself, ahaha. I understand what you mean. Did you want me to make you a simple coding for your posts? I don't mind but you don't have to by all means.

Oh! Please, all my NPCs use as you please. I use them to make the story go along. So feel free to use them to aid you in your writing. They aren't deep characters so we can make them grow together along the way~

Edit//:

Did you want to write more for Steve or did you prefer that I replied on Steve's behalf? It's up to you!

I like that idea! I was also thinking Steve may get fresh with her and Raphael would step in. Kind of funny we were both thinking along the same lines ^_^

It may be nice to have so cohesion between what our posts look like, so I really like that idea! You'd have to explain to me how to use it, though. >_< And good to know! I didn't want to step on your toes, but if it makes sense for me to control an NPC in my post to progress the story, it's good to know you're okay with that. On that note, would you like me to edit my previous post so that Ella and Steve actually interact?

[QUOTE="Lady Gethsemane]I like that idea! I was also thinking Steve may get fresh with her and Raphael would step in. Kind of funny we were both thinking along the same lines ^_^
It may be nice to have so cohesion between what our posts look like, so I really like that idea! You'd have to explain to me how to use it, though. >_< And good to know! I didn't want to step on your toes, but if it makes sense for me to control an NPC in my post to progress the story, it's good to know you're okay with that. On that note, would you like me to edit my previous post so that Ella and Steve actually interact?

[/QUOTE]
I'll gladly explain coding to you. It's not too bad! Do you have discord? It's the chat that Rpnation supports now. I could help you faster there I believe.

It's up to you if you wish to edit. You could control Steve to show you around? You could end your post when you get to the art room and I can respond then. We can take joint custody for our NPC's, ahaha.

[QUOTE="Lady Gethsemane]I do not have discord. :(
I will edit right now! I think it will flow better if I do so.

[/QUOTE]
Wait a second!

[QUOTE="Lady Gethsemane]I do not have discord. :(
I will edit right now! I think it will flow better if I do so.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, I edited your post. Just write where the text is. If the code messes up, I will fix it!

[QUOTE="Lady Gethsemane]Oops. >_< I'm sorry! I got right to work because I didn't want to make you wait. Doesn't seem like it worked though..

[/QUOTE]
no worries, I fixed it again. Does it look okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back