• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love is Magic

amybri18

"After all this time?"/"Always"
@EmilyPower

In a world where magic exists, the best connection between two wizards is love...

We are wizards, going about our day-to-day life. One day, we meet in a forest and instantly fall in love. That day, our powers grew stronger. The rest of the story will be in the RP (:3)

Her sight became blurry and faded into the darkness...

Rhian suddenly sat up in her bed, breathing deeply. She put her hands over and mouth and closed her eyes.

"It's OK Rhian, it's only a dream," she reassured herself.

"What's wrong?" she heard someone say.

Rhian opened her eyes and turned around, only to see her fairy, Tiniwinkly.

"Nothing," she told Tini, "Just a nightmare."

Rhian got out of bed and changed into her pink dress. Silently, she walked downstairs. The house was empty.

I guess Father has already gone to work, she thought.

She walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Tiniwinkly appeared next to Rhian as she opened the cupboard. The fairy held out a wand with a misty blue orb at the end. It was Rhian's wand.

"I can't use that in the house, remember?"

Rhian's father didn't completely approve of his only daughter using magic. He thought it was a waste of time to learn and just a stupid little thing kids dream of. Therefor, Rhian was banned from using magic in the house. If she was caught doing it, she would be in serious trouble.

"But your father isn't here! Surely you can sneak in a spell?" Tiniwinkly said.

Ethan picked up a small stick and threw it at the lake with all of his strength and sighed. He had been so stressed lately it was strange that his friends were still breathing after they almost blew up the house because of a little argument. Putting out a fire at 1am was not how he liked to spend his time. He was glad to be alone for a while, no one would look for him in the forest and he was able to practice all the spells he wanted to. He smiled and a volt of dark energy was shot to the sky from his shaft and created a dark cloud on top of it.

"If you hurt anyone I will personally murder you." Ethan heard a voice coming closer and laughed.

"That's not a nice way to treat your cousin is it? I dont hurt creatures so murdering me is not necessary"

"You know I don't like the type of magic you use" His cousin replied harshly.

"Do I have a choice? I wont stop using magic just because the family wants me to so please give up" Ethan answered with a smirk and rolled his eyes as his cousin walked away. His family hated magic and got furious when he used it, another reason to escape to the woods every day.

"Tini, you know that my dad hates magic. He even tells the neighbors to spy on me, just in case I use it in the house," Rhian explained.

"Ok then. After breakfast, we go down the forest to practice," Tiniwinkly decided.

"Was that not the plan already?"

The girl and the fairy burst into laughter.

Ethan heard some branches breaking and sighed. Did everyone think it was a good day to go to the forest or was it some angry member of his family coming to ruin his day? Either way he was not looking forward to it. Fortunately, the person snapping the branches was one of his friends who was probably in trouble and needed his help again.

"Please tell me the house is not on fire or you made some dangerous creature angry again" Ethan said with a smile.

"The dangerous creature was a fairy and I just made her angry once. That's not a polite way to greet someone Ethan"

"Good morning you idiot. What is it?"

"We've been looking for you all morning, you disappeared!"

Ethan chuckled. "I'm fine Alec, tell the others I just needed a few hours for myself."

Alec nodded and left before Ethan could say anything else.

After Rhian had a full breakfast, she grabbed her wand and strolled down to the forest. Herself and Tini wandered the forest for several minutes before finding a clearing.

"I guess this is a good place to practice?" Rhian said to Tiniwinkly.

"Yes," Tini agreed.

Rhian raised her wand and shouted, "Prowetrina!"

A bubble came out the blue orb at the top and surrounded Rhian. Tini flew a short distance away.

"Ready?" the fairy asked.

"Ready," Rhian replied.

Tini raised her hand and shouted, "Spafirerek."

A blast of fire came towards Rhian, but the bubble deflected it.

Alec returned a few minutes later after hearing more voices in the woods and quickly patted Ethan's shoulder.

"Yes?" Ethan said.

"I heard others, are you aware that they're practicing spells?"

Ethan quickly stood up and walked to were his friend lead him and saw a girl and a fairy using magic and smiled.

"Good to know there are others who enjoy using magic aside from us" Alec said hapilly.

@amybri18

Rhian suddenly stopped practicing as she heard a voice.

"Who was that?" she questioned.

She turned around and say two boys.

"Umm... Hi?" Rhian said to them.

@EmilyPower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back