• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love in the sand

The sand coffin dissipated as Gaara returned. He held a steaming cup of tea.He moved to sit down beside Kiri. He handed her the cup.

"Here, drink this," He spoke, his voice rather gentle, nearly soothing. He reached out his hand, placing the back of it against her forehead. She was still burning up.

Nari frowned, crossing her arms.

"Do you see me as a game? As some type of conquest?" Nari asked as she looked him directly in the eye.

Ayame waited until they were at Kankuro's home.

"We are going to have to get a place so we will have room for our little girl when she comes."

Kiri gently got up and gently blew on the tea she smiled when drinking it. it tasted so unique and it soothed her sore throat. "Im sorry for burdening you honey..i guess im a bit fragile now with the lil ones. "She sneezes and her eyes look at gaara.. she basically looked helpless and she hated it. She wanted to prove she was strong for him. yet shes at her weakest with babies and being sick. She noticed Gaara brought his work home and she was a bit shocked "G-garra is that all your paperwork?"

Jotaro smiled "No you cleared something for me earlier. I keep assuming. So now im gonna stop and prove that you love me just as much as i do." He even taunted her by pulling a forbidden jutsu scroll and lookine her in the eyes at the same time she has view of the text in the scroll. she was using a forbidden jutsu. the 'love at first sight' jutsu. but everyone knows a forbidden jutsu has a price tag.

Kankuro smiled "Ya i got it covered theirs a house near by brothers i was going to look at. its by the Oasis." Kankuro smiled rubbing Ayame's tummy. "Hey sweetie.. its daddy.Daddy is going to make special puppet shows for you okay?" Kankuro couldn't help but gush being a dad. And he was already thinking of blueprints for puppets that were child safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the time Nari realized what was going on, it was too late.

"You dirty son of a bitch," She growled knowing it was too late. She clenched her fist tightly. She knew the only thing she could do was physically break the scroll. She reached forward, trying to snatch the scroll away.

"You are no burden, put that out of your mind," Gaara spoke, his voice rather stern. He placed a cool damp rag on Kiri's forehead, "And yes, that is my paperwork. I decided that working from here would be the best idea for right now, so I can take care of you and get some work done," Gaara continued.

Ayame sighed, "Kiri didn't look too good on the way back."

Jotaro puts it away quickly and smiled at her. "So do we have a deal?" he started feeling the jutsu too but was fighting it.. 'i cant cave in to this..not yet.. i want to prove i can win her all i need is one duel.'

Kiri smiled. Gaara was being protective of her and the babies..she decided to lay back down trying to rest she decided to find out what made her sick she looked at the water and realized it was venom their was only one person she knew who would play a dirty trick. Kiku the snake demon. "Gaara... antivenom.."she mumbled trying to get his attention

Kankuro nodded. "Come to think of it when it rained i thought i saw a snake like cloud blowing rain on kiri"

"No, we do not, as I just told you, you blubbering idiot. I am not a game," Nari growled as she started going after Jotaro with no holds back. She was going to get that scroll and destroy it.

Gaara looked at Kiri raising a non-existent eyebrow. Had she just said antivenom. Why would Kiri need antivenom, she hadn't been bitten by a snake. He inspected her closely, he too soon realizing that she had venom on her. He frowned, Gaara didn't quite get it. If it had been raining venom why hasn't everyone been sick, or at least him considering he had practically been holding Kiri the entire ride back. It didn't matter though, he knew he had to act fast. He summoned the head of the medical core immediately.

Ayame looked a bit confused but didn't saying anything immediately.

"That is kind of odd I guess."

"I didn't say you were a game."Jotaro said summoning a clone that took the scroll and it went to the vault to be locked up tight. "Im saying i want to play a game with you my sweet." he grunted as it showed the signs of the backfire 'd-damn it..shes so beautiful but i cant lose..'

The medic team began working on cleansing her and they tested the venom. "Kazekage sir.." A nurse said speaking up. "This venom is made by a strong snake summon. The only person that can make this venom is a missing Nin named Kiku from the village hidden in the grass however he was missing for years." A trigger of that name hit kiri and she began crying in fear. She really hated and feared snakes and kiku was the reason. "other then that the babies are fine. Shall we make the announcement about them?" The nurse asked knowing the kazekage is more reserved unless its important.

Kankuro sighs "Im sure my brother has it undercontrol..In the meantime." he uses his chakra strings and pulls his blueprint charts closer and began working on a princess puppet.

Nari created several shadow clones herself, two of them chasing after Jotaro's clone while herself and one other clone stood face to face with Jotaro. She could feel the jutsu growing stronger as her will to fight him started to diminish. The idea of backhanding the man started to look less and less appealing, that fact alone pissed Nari off.

"Well, I am not into playing games."

"No!" Gaara spoke, his voice rather sharp.

"I mean, no, not right now," Gaara spoke, his voice much more settled and calm. Gaara held Kiri tight in his arms, hoping that that would calm Kiri down as he gently wiped away her tears. He didn't like her crying, and he definitely didn't like her sick.

He let out a sigh, he planned on asking Nari a favor. She was a hunter nin, which mean she would most likely know others. Hunters had jutsu that not even kages of their village knew. He wanted her guidance in dealing with the rogue ninja.

Ayame wrapped her arms around Kankuro from behind, kissing his neck gently.

"Look at you, all work and no play, you have nine months to build that puppet," Ayame spoke with a giggle.

Jotaro was able to hold it back the moment it was given to a scroll master and someone was looking at them. "Fine then.. if you can excuse me ill check on my sister. She looked sick on the way home and i wish to see if she is okay."And with that He leaves to see his sister.

Kiri smiled a little calming down. The nurses said the venom would vanish since they got to her in time but the fever needed some time. They leave to give the kage alone time but leave some medicine. Kiri stared at it in annoyance. she knew this would be their sort of..1st fight. Kiri hated taking medicine. Susami knew this and decided to whisper to Shukaku "Gaaras in a pickle now. Kiri hates taking medicine..he would have to trick her into taking it."

Kankuro smiled "But i am having fun dear. Im thinking about all the toys and puppets our girl will play with."

the lil girl appeared in Ayame's mind trying to peek "Is that papa? What is he making?"

Nari didn't say anything to Jotaro. She was glad to see him leave. If he wasn't there she didn't have to fight the urge to kiss him, to wrap her arms around him and let him hold her in a long embrace. She didn't have to worry about having a moment of weakness because with the jutsu, that would be all it would take. One moment of weakness.

"So it seems you don't like taking medicine," Gaara spoke as he heard Susami's whisper to Shukaku, "Why is that, if you know it will make you better. Will you not do it for the sake of our unborn children?"

Ayame made sure that the little girl couldn't see, 'yes, and he is making you a surprise,' Ayame spoke to the little girl. Ayame absent-mindedly played with Kankuro's hair. It would be a long nine months.

Kiri flinched at that and took the pill and swallowed "Its not that i dont like medicine..I know it will help me and the babies, Its just that When i was with Susami i got sick easily during the 1st months.. they put me on so much medicine and tests it pissed me off. I just dont like being a medical lab rat. ill do it for the babies though.." Kiri did feel a bit better getting the feeling of why she hates doctors and medicine off her chest. "I mean hito was a medic nin too and you saw what he did to me. Ya cant blame me for hating doctors and medicine so much." She lays back down.

Jotaro knocked on the door and flinced when her heard the tigers roar. "Out of all the pets why does my sister really like sabers?" Jotaro said nervously "G-garra its me Jotaro i just wanna have an update on my sisters health."

Kankuto couldn't help but stop for a moment to enjoy Ayame messing with his hair. he even had a smile on his face. "Ayame.. Your really special to me..More special then any puppet ive seen or created."

Ayame smiled, kissing his cheek.

"I would hope so considering I am going to have your baby," She whispered in his ear with a chuckle. She let out a slow sigh.

"How many kids do you want Kankuro?" she asked almost sheepishly.

Nari went off to herself. She was going to have to figure a way to break the jutsu. She shook her head, leave it to him to stoop to such measures.

Gaara let out a deep sigh. He sat down, pulling her into his lap to her back was against his chest.

"You must understand that is all in he past. The only medicine you will receive here is the medicine that you need. I love you Kiri, I won't allow anything to happen to you," Gaara spoke softly before he heard the knock and the roar followed by Jotaro's voice.

"Come in Jotaro."

jotaro walked in seeing his sister and the open medicine bottle Kiri gave a look to her brother but he chuckled "I see shes getting better already." Jotaro dodged a card thrown at him like a kunai "easy sis your worse then a wild horse right now!" Kiri huffed clinging closer to gaara. Jotaro knew what would calm her down enough for a talk. "Sis i know its been a while and i think we can teach gaara this.. Do you want to teach the dream card technique to Gaara." Kiri looked at Gaara then at jotaro. Then she nodded.

Kankuro smiled "Just one or two.. I would have to work harder however. it will be worth it. I want you and our children to be happy."

Nari headed to the scroll warehouse. If she had to dig through every scroll there, she would find it.

Ayame smiled, "As long as I am with you, I will be happy Kankuro."

Gaara looked between the two, his arms gently wrapped around Kiri's form.

"What is this dream card technique you speak of?"

Jotaro smiled "Ah its one of Kiris favorite skills that she taught me in case of emergencies. Think of it the fairytale of a persons psyche. The only reason sis would want to do this is to know a lot more about you gaara." The spirits of the girls smile hearing the words fairytale Kiri calmed her mind to ser her side of the stage and closed her eyes. "Just close your eyes gaara dear..the lil ones want to hear the story.." kiri said smiling.

Kankuro smiled and decided to work on the crib Ayame ordered. it couldn't be that hard right? I mean he worked on puppets so it cant be that hard.

The scroll was not there. it was sent back to the hidden leaf since it was property of the leaf village and was returned via hawk mail. but their was a note for Nari

'You think you can deny your love that easily nari? I already sent it back.And dont think about shooting the sand hawk down because that would be an offence since it was a sand bird you killed. Also by the time you read this the love jutsu will be in full effect my love..you will eventually see me as your dark knight. As they say. checkmate ~ Jotaro'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back