• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Love/Hate Romance Search ♡

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
hey all! i'm Xy, a bored 20 year old with no responsibilities but to social distance right now! with that being said, i'm craving some slow-burn romance rp. i love exploring the dynamics of characters who don't have a lot in common/ have a troubled past/ dislike each other but have to accomplish something together. i'm looking to do both original and fandom plots with this as a side theme! **also currently craving f/f but not looking ONLY for that!

for starters, the lowercase is for aesthetics and used ooc only by me! i can promise decent spelling and grammar, with semi-lit to literate detail depending on the partner and rp. (i'm not impartial to stylistic rule bending and the occasional typo tho, so bear with me!)

I love to write all genders of character, and all pairings! MxF, FxF, MxM, bring it on!

here are some general things to know if you wanna write together!:
- 18+ please!
- i would prefer a partner willing to write at least 2-3 paragraphs, just to keep things flowing! third person, past tense is also preferred.
- I love to write all genders of character, and all pairings! MxF, FxF, MxM, bring it on!
- if you want to write oc x canon i'd prefer to double, regardless of gender pairing
- i prefer discord or pms here
- let's plot together, and chat ooc! i find that connecting ooc helps me to enjoy the rp more as well as be more invested/excited to reply.

Fandoms: bold = who I'd like you to write italic = who I can write

Anime:
k project - anyone ; Kuroh Yatogami, Izumo Kusanagi
attack on titan - anyone ; Conny, Jean, Levi, Bertholdt
ouran high school host club - anyone except Honey ; Kyoya, Renge, Tamaki
***craving*** fruits basket (remake) - anyone ; Hatori, Yuki

Video Games:
Dragon Age - Origins, II, Inquisition - anyone ; Zevran, Fenris, Solas
Nameless: The One Thing You Must Recall - anyone ; Lance, Yuri
Fable 3 - anyone ; Reaver, Ben
Mystic Messenger - anyone ; Zen, Jumin, Yoosung
The Arcana - anyone ; Lucio, Nadia

i'll try to add more as i remember them!

Original: Pairings and Ideas (just a list of tropes, types, themes, settings that I would enjoy using to plot an original story. if you like any of these, let's try to brainstorm!)

Shoujo anime/manga
Medieval fantasy
Jealousy/Exes
Vampire/Supernatural
Pessimist x Optimist
Opposites attract
Forbidden love
Toxic Relationships
Arranged marriage
Elves/ fantasy races
Slice of life
Cliche romance concepts
Light horror themes
Authority x disobedience
Light horror
Survival romance

i don't have any full plots to list right now, but if you have any you're craving that you think go along these lines, feel free to shoot them my way! i'm looking forward to meeting some of you!

Last edited:
I’m interested in a f/f Fruits Basket RP if that would work! Either OC x OC or OC x Canon is okay with me (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back