• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love Beyond the Stars (WE ARE NOW OPEN! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Brandy puffed out her chest as she grinned. It was nice hearing that her adventurous nature was evident to others. The last thing would want is to seem like a prude. "What about you? Is danger something-" She stopped noticing he had slowed down, looking back over her shoulder she caught his hand moving from his shoulder to the side of his face that was hidden by his hair. "Everything alright?" She asked lightly as he quickly caught up with her. She figured he must have been hiding something, but knew that it was unlikely he would tell her anytime soon. Instead, she did her best to brush it off. Everyone had secrets after all.
Brandy gave a gentle shrug to his question. "I'm good with wherever, though it was your idea to leave so I think it's up to you to choose." She gave him a sideways glance, hoping she had successfully pushed the responsibility of deciding onto him.

Brandy puffed out her chest as she grinned. It was nice hearing that her adventurous nature was evident to others. The last thing would want is to seem like a prude. "What about you? Is danger something-" She stopped noticing he had slowed down, looking back over her shoulder she caught his hand moving from his shoulder to the side of his face that was hidden by his hair. "Everything alright?" She asked lightly as he quickly caught up with her. She figured he must have been hiding something, but knew that it was unlikely he would tell her anytime soon. Instead, she did her best to brush it off. Everyone had secrets after all.
Brandy gave a gentle shrug to his question. "I'm good with wherever, though it was your idea to leave so I think it's up to you to choose." She gave him a sideways glance, hoping she had successfully pushed the responsibility of deciding onto him.

Spencer was a bit lost in thought when Brandy questioned him, still thinking back to his secret. However, he was quick to snap out of it when he sensed she could tell something wasn't right with him. He was quick to respond to her question.
"Well... There's this place in the woods I like to go when I have the time. It helps me think, and clear my head." He looked towards the woods, visualizing the area in his head. "But its kind of far. Maybe I could take you there after school gets out. We could just keep walking around the school instead until the bell rings again." Besides, he also knew it was risky taking Brandy into those woods, especially if what his wolf said about her was right. Not only that, but he knew of the secrets the woods hid from the sight of the humans.

Her stomach twisted itself into knots as he mentioned somewhere in the woods. She did her best to keep her facial expression as blank as possible, but all she could think about was what had just occurred in the woods not more than twenty minutes ago. Her stomach soon relaxed though as he mentioned there not being enough time. "Sure, sounds good to me, and it sounds like a cool place." She added nonchalantly, trying to seem mildly interested in wherever it was Spencer was talking about. In all honesty, Brandy was very intrigued, but her inner demons fought with her over whether going to such a place would be a good idea. It won't be bad, she thought. I won't be alone, so nothing can go wrong.

Her stomach twisted itself into knots as he mentioned somewhere in the woods. She did her best to keep her facial expression as blank as possible, but all she could think about was what had just occurred in the woods not more than twenty minutes ago. Her stomach soon relaxed though as he mentioned there not being enough time. "Sure, sounds good to me, and it sounds like a cool place." She added nonchalantly, trying to seem mildly interested in wherever it was Spencer was talking about. In all honesty, Brandy was very intrigued, but her inner demons fought with her over whether going to such a place would be a good idea. It won't be bad, she thought. I won't be alone, so nothing can go wrong.

Spencer could sense the overwhelming amount of dread wafting from Brandy at his mentioning going to the spot he spoke of. He furrowed his brow, especially when she responded a bit off.
"Hey... You okay?" he asked. He looked back to the woods. Just what had happened there before he reached her?

She looked over at him curiously before smiling. "I'm as ok as you are." She teased before returning his gaze to the ground in front of her. She swore internally, had her mood shift been that obvious? And here she thought she had hidden it well. Maybe he was just incredibly perceptive. Brandy picked anxiously at a loose thread in her pocket. Now what was she supposed to say? Conversations were never her strong suit. Her steady gaze occasionally flicked back up to Spencer, curious as to what he was thinking.

She looked over at him curiously before smiling. "I'm as ok as you are." She teased before returning his gaze to the ground in front of her. She swore internally, had her mood shift been that obvious? And here she thought she had hidden it well. Maybe he was just incredibly perceptive. Brandy picked anxiously at a loose thread in her pocket. Now what was she supposed to say? Conversations were never her strong suit. Her steady gaze occasionally flicked back up to Spencer, curious as to what he was thinking.
Spencer watched her. There was clearly something wrong, he could tell. But he was also sensing her anxiousness to shift the conversation. Instead of questioning her further, he simply scoffed and turned his attention back to their path.
"As okay as I am. Are you sure about that? I'm pretty special. In the head, if you catch my drift," he teased, looking back to her with a sly glint in his eyes. She was surprisingly so easy for him to talk to. He just felt like he could relate with her, that they shared a lot of similarities. It was almost like she was a female version of him... That was weird to think about, considering who she might be to him. It was never this easy for him to talk to anyone, especially girls. Maybe his wolf was right... But he wasn't too quick to find out. His wolf differed, however, continuing to stir within him the longer he waited to take action.

A bubbly laugh echoed from her chest. "I don't know, I'm one hell of a special snowflake." She smiled, thinking about it. When was the last time she had laughed? It was strange to think about something as mundane as laughing, but it was odd to consider how infrequent she did it. It was nice though, laughing. With careful and deliberate steps, Brandy moved to kick a small stone into her path. She continued to kick it along as they walked, passing it between her feet occasionally. "Though it might seem like you've got nothing going on up there," Brandy rasped gently on her head. "I bet you're pretty smart. The counselor wouldn't have been so willing to switch all of your classes if you weren't. But why would you want to take higher level courses anyway? Doesn't seem like your thing."

Spencer scoffed at her comment about his brain, watching her kick the stone. Her last kick rolled in his direction, so he kicked it back to her. "I'm as bright as the next genius," he replied, leaving it at that. He knew he was very smart, smarter than Avery sometimes. But that didn't mean he wanted to apply it to anything. Nerdy wasn't really his style. He was more of the angsty, rebellious teen. At her question about the higher-lever classes, his stomach knotted up again at the thought of Ariao. He looked away from Brandy, hating to show any sign of weakness. He sighed heavily.
"That girl you stood up for is why. And now you know why, really... Her name is Ariao, and we're close. Best friends, I guess... Funny to think of a guy like me having friends, but I do, surprisingly enough." His gaze solemned, a sad glint in his eyes. "I sort of owe it to Ariao to look after her... For... Personal reasons..." He rubbed his upper arm where his hidden Heirophant mark was. "And because it's part of my job. Call it a volunteer bodyguard, if you want. It's a lot like that." He glanced back to her briefly before dropping his gaze again. "But now, I doubt she really needs my help..." He grew bitter, snapping a stick he stepped on between his legs before kicking it away. His face turned from solemn to scornful. Like Leo could protect her better than him. Sure, he was a big, strong jock type and his looks were beyond stellar, prince-like even. But he wasn't a Werewolf like Spencer was.

As smart as the next genius? Was he really that intelligent? She didn't doubt that he was smart, but his intelligence felt more based in real world experiences than academics. Though who was she to judge. She had only just met him after all. Maybe he was the next Albert Einstein. Brandy glanced up as he began about Ariao. Her eyes widened at the sudden change in emotion. Spencer's normally nonchalant and generally unamused expression had been swapped out for one of both sadness and anger. A pang of sorrow hit Brandy square in the chest as he talked about his disbelief in having friends. She let the stone hit her foot, but didn't kick it back. Instead she stopped walking, looking up at Spencer with a scowl. "Of course she's your friend!" Brandy huffed. She knew she shouldn't be getting so worked up over it, but it bothered her to see nice people beat themselves up. "You deserve friends, Spencer, whether you believe it or not." Her voice grew soft as her scowl faded into a solemn look. "And of course she still needs you. Friends need each other." She raised a hand, aiming to set it on his shoulder, but stopped. Hesitating for a moment, she let her hand drop back to her side.
She let out a sigh, before puffing up her chest like she had early. "Everything's gonna be fine, so there's no point in moping about it!" She offered a hopeful half smile.

Last edited:
Spencer watched Brandy, a bit surprised at her reaction. It was more animated than he expected it to be. After hearing her spiel, he sighed again and looked away from her once more. He gave an amused grunt. "You have a lot to learn about me, Teach," he equipped, glancing back over to her. "I'm not your average guy. I've been through some serious shit... But then again, who hasn't nowadays? Everyone has their problems, that doesn't make me special." After a moment passed between them, he shook his head and continued on around the school. "But anyway, enough about all of that. I don't really do backstories. Let's talk about... Stuff we like." He looked back to her, prompting for her to start.

"Teach?" Her eyes widened as she shot him a scowl. "That makes me sound old." She grumbled, crossing her arms. Her expression soon softened though as he talking about the shit he's been through and the lack of "originality." Brandy let out a soft sigh before mumbling, "No kidding."
The grass bent under their shoes as they soon rounded one of the corners of the school. It was a relatively nice day out: a relatively clear sky, a soft breeze, and a silence that seemed to encompass the entire school grounds. Brandy furrowed her brow in contemplation, trying to think of a concise list of things she enjoyed. "Well... I like food, and being outside; I like sleeping and rainy days; I like staying up late and watching the sun go down." She pursed her lips, trying to think of more broad topics. "I like dancing?" She shrugged. "I don't know. There are plenty of things I like and don't like. What about you?" She turned her direction back to him.

"Teach?" Her eyes widened as she shot him a scowl. "That makes me sound old." She grumbled, crossing her arms. Her expression soon softened though as he talking about the shit he's been through and the lack of "originality." Brandy let out a soft sigh before mumbling, "No kidding."
The grass bent under their shoes as they soon rounded one of the corners of the school. It was a relatively nice day out: a relatively clear sky, a soft breeze, and a silence that seemed to encompass the entire school grounds. Brandy furrowed her brow in contemplation, trying to think of a concise list of things she enjoyed. "Well... I like food, and being outside; I like sleeping and rainy days; I like staying up late and watching the sun go down." She pursed her lips, trying to think of more broad topics. "I like dancing?" She shrugged. "I don't know. There are plenty of things I like and don't like. What about you?" She turned her direction back to him.
"Dancing?" Spencer almost laughed. The other things sounded right but dancing? She didn't seem like the dancing type. "Interesting." When Brandy questioned him about what he liked, he looked away. Some of what he liked was a bit more sensitive. In truth, he was truly and deep down a sensitive person with a soft heart, but hid that with his hard, cold, tough exterior.
"Well... I like the night, too. I'm more of a night owl... A moon child, if that makes sense. A creature of darkness..." He looked down at his hands, flexing them and rotating them as he spoke. "I like the woods... The trees are where I feel the most at home. They give us our air and provide us with shelter when we need it. They're full of life, and colorful... I guess you know now what that makes my favorite color, then. Green..." He looked to the trees, managing a soft smile at them. However, he realized that could potentially show weakness and quickly frowned, continuing on with a low gaze. "I... Like to listen to music and... Sing. Write my own songs. I'm a rock enthusiast. I feel it in my core." He glanced to her. "I like to be outdoors, and alone sometimes... I never really did well in groups. Avery and Penelope are an exception, since they're kind of like my family. Also backstory, don't want to get into it..." He looked down at himself. "You can tell I like to wear black, too. Simple clothes... Nothing that stands out or that's obnoxious. Helps me blend in. I hate it when I draw attention to myself, so I try to stay as nonchalant and passerby-like as possible." Why was he telling her all this? How was this even happening? He's never told someone he's just met this much about him before. It made him nervous. His wolf stirred ever more within him.

A light blush spread across her face as he questioned her dancing. Maybe that was something she should've left out. It wasn't like she was any good at it, at least in her opinion. It was just something she did when she was alone. Music had a way of taming her inner demons. To her, dancing was like speaking another language. The fluid motions and the pulsing heartbeat of music felt like a necessity sometimes.
Brandy nodded along as Spencer listed through the things he liked, finding multiple similarities to her own interests. It was nice hearing him talk about his passions, even if most of it was about the woods. The way his face would occasionally light up before he extinguished it, hiding it deep within himself again, outweighed the memories she normally would have to fight back. "I can feel the whole, 'not getting along with groups'. I guess that's why I'm usually by myself. No one to hold me back, you know?" She smiled as he referred to his outfit. "Well we have similar tastes." She then looked down at her own clothes: a long sleeve, black shirt that hugged her torso nicely, sleeves rolled up to her elbows, and a pair of dark jeans. "As far as your music," she began, glancing over at him with vibrant eyes. "I'd love to hear it sometime. Rock is always a good genre. That is, if you don't mind me hearing it."

A light blush spread across her face as he questioned her dancing. Maybe that was something she should've left out. It wasn't like she was any good at it, at least in her opinion. It was just something she did when she was alone. Music had a way of taming her inner demons. To her, dancing was like speaking another language. The fluid motions and the pulsing heartbeat of music felt like a necessity sometimes.
Brandy nodded along as Spencer listed through the things he liked, finding multiple similarities to her own interests. It was nice hearing him talk about his passions, even if most of it was about the woods. The way his face would occasionally light up before he extinguished it, hiding it deep within himself again, outweighed the memories she normally would have to fight back. "I can feel the whole, 'not getting along with groups'. I guess that's why I'm usually by myself. No one to hold me back, you know?" She smiled as he referred to his outfit. "Well we have similar tastes." She then looked down at her own clothes: a long sleeve, black shirt that hugged her torso nicely, sleeves rolled up to her elbows, and a pair of dark jeans. "As far as your music," she began, glancing over at him with vibrant eyes. "I'd love to hear it sometime. Rock is always a good genre. That is, if you don't mind me hearing it."
Spencer grew embarrassed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Aheh, I don't know about all that. I don't think I'm the best at it. I guess I'm alright at it... Ariao would disagree with me. She says I have a really amazing voice, but..." He stopped himself as he recalled a phrase he told her.
Omegas usually have the best voices because they have the most tragic stories.
Much truth rang to those words, especially for him. Omegas in packs, regular wolves or Werewolves like him, feel everything with their hearts, in their cores. That was why they were such important parts of a pack. They provided the sensitivity where other ranks wouldn't have it. They also helped to diffuse fights and tensions within the pack. At least, that was how he saw them.
There wasn't much else to say about what the two liked anymore, so he decided to switch over to another subject. "So... What do you see in your future?" he asked her, looking back to her with curiously glinting eyes. There had to be a reason she was still in school and didn't decide to drop yet. Spencer's was because of Ariao, of course. Otherwise he wouldn't be in school at all. He much preferred the way of life he and his pack lived before they met Ariao.

Ariao flinched when she saw Leo standing in front of her, her eyes widening slightly when he called out to her. She could feel it...something was tying itself around them. But it wasn't an unpleasant feeling, just...odd. Especially considering that she didn't exactly feel like this around Spencer, Avery, or Penelope. Realizing he was still waiting on some form of answer, she scrambled to her feet. "I'm fine. Just lost track of time is all." She said quickly as she grabbed her bag, unable to meet his gaze any longer as she ducked her head and started shoving her books into her bag almost desperately. Once everything had been shoved haphazardly into her bag, she finally lifted her head, having to tilt it back slightly when she realized she had somehow stepped closer to him without her noticing it. "And here I thought cliches only existed for movies." She muttered under her breath, forcing herself to step back slightly, though something in her was screaming at her to do the opposite, to be closer to him.

Choosing to duck out of the school and skip his next class thanks to Spencer's flash of emotions, Avery was wandering along past the gym where Melody had gone into. Pausing, he tilted his head towards the building, crossing his arms. It felt like there was a strong presence coming from within, though nothing along the lines of a full blown wolf. Slipping into the gym, he looked around, feeling his wolf's hackles bristle warily. Gym class was usually the one he always skipped on, too many bad memories associated with the term itself after having lost his mate in a school shooting years ago.

(I'll reply for Travis in the next reply.)

Brandy watched as he quickly became bashful. A smile pulled at the corner of her lips. It was interesting seeing him be something other than mildly annoyed. She kind of liked it. Her mind couldn't help what other emotions this angsty teenager was hiding under that thick skin of his. Maybe he was a kind hearted individual with a deep love for poetry. The thought made her smile stretch further.
Brandy blinked in surprise. "Well, I don't know honestly. I try not to think that far because who knows if I'll have tomorrow?" She looked up at the blue sky, almost as if in deep contemplation. Honestly, she didn't really expect to make it far in life. Why focus on that depressing fact, knowing that what you have to look forward to was nothing but a dead end job at some mediocre fast food joint? It was all she was good for after all: taking orders and delivering a sub-par product.
Wolflily Wolflily
(I love the snow effect too! I thought it was a really nice touch) Embergem Embergem

Ariao flinched when she saw Leo standing in front of her, her eyes widening slightly when he called out to her. She could feel it...something was tying itself around them. But it wasn't an unpleasant feeling, just...odd. Especially considering that she didn't exactly feel like this around Spencer, Avery, or Penelope. Realizing he was still waiting on some form of answer, she scrambled to her feet. "I'm fine. Just lost track of time is all." She said quickly as she grabbed her bag, unable to meet his gaze any longer as she ducked her head and started shoving her books into her bag almost desperately. Once everything had been shoved haphazardly into her bag, she finally lifted her head, having to tilt it back slightly when she realized she had somehow stepped closer to him without her noticing it. "And here I thought cliches only existed for movies." She muttered under her breath, forcing herself to step back slightly, though something in her was screaming at her to do the opposite, to be closer to him.

Choosing to duck out of the school and skip his next class thanks to Spencer's flash of emotions, Avery was wandering along past the gym where Melody had gone into. Pausing, he tilted his head towards the building, crossing his arms. It felt like there was a strong presence coming from within, though nothing along the lines of a full blown wolf. Slipping into the gym, he looked around, feeling his wolf's hackles bristle warily. Gym class was usually the one he always skipped on, too many bad memories associated with the term itself after having lost his mate in a school shooting years ago.

(I'll reply for Travis in the next reply.)
Brandy watched as he quickly became bashful. A smile pulled at the corner of her lips. It was interesting seeing him be something other than mildly annoyed. She kind of liked it. Her mind couldn't help what other emotions this angsty teenager was hiding under that thick skin of his. Maybe he was a kind hearted individual with a deep love for poetry. The thought made her smile stretch further.
Brandy blinked in surprise. "Well, I don't know honestly. I try not to think that far because who knows if I'll have tomorrow?" She looked up at the blue sky, almost as if in deep contemplation. Honestly, she didn't really expect to make it far in life. Why focus on that depressing fact, knowing that what you have to look forward to was nothing but a dead end job at some mediocre fast food joint? It was all she was good for after all: taking orders and delivering a sub-par product.
Wolflily Wolflily
(I love the snow effect too! I thought it was a really nice touch) Embergem Embergem

Leo furrowed his brow at Ariao's muttering, unable to move away from her himself due to the tether he now felt to her. He glanced around.
"Um... I'm sorry... Cliches?" he questioned her quietly as the rest of the students flooded out of the classroom. He didn't understand what she meant by that, and was beginning to think more and more that she wasn't okay.

Melody had managed to set up a practice target for her fencing using a self-healing dummy. She shouted as she slashed and swiped her sword at the dummy, her anger only growing with every swift move. She was quick and light on her feet, very skilled in her swordfighting. It was almost like a dance, every move she made ever-so graceful and rhythmic. She used a special rapier, one that was engraved with intricate designs all throughout, the hilt a twisting cluster of thin metallic spirals around her hand. A flash of silver light from the reflection of the lights above sparked with each slice of the sword. It hissed and whistled with every flawless movement. Eventually, she ended her round of training with a shout, thrusting the blade into the dummy. By this time, the protective bit at the end of the point of the blade had fallen off and flattered to the ground, rolling to Avery's feet before it stopped against it, bouncing back slightly.
((Alright Ember))

Spencer's bashful demeanor quickly dissapated when Brandy responded on the way that she did. He was shocked. She was so similar to him it was almost scary, even in the way they think. He used to think that way, especially back when he was a rogue. However... Avery and Penelope having found him changed all of that, and changed the way he thought. They had shed the light of hope where Spencer had thought none was left. He would have died had those two not found him. Since that moment, mostly positive things have happened to him when there used to be none. Including meeting Ariao...
"I used to think that way... Until everything shifted for me. I've come to learn that life is unexpected, that things can change within seconds. One thing can completely change someone's life... That's all it takes. One little act, as small as a smile, can cause a cascade of different outcomes in someone's life. At least... That's what happened to me. I can only speak from experience..." *Why the hell...? I don't understand, why am I feeling like this around her? It's really hard for me to keep up a tough exterior when I'm around her... I don't know if I can handle this...* he thought to himself, unable to look at Brandy now as he blushed. What was wrong with him? Was he getting sick? He must've caught something, he never acts this way around strangers, especially girls! Why did he feel like he could tell her anything? He had to get a grip. He was slipping up. He quickly hardened his face and cleared his throat, straightening as he reverted to his regular standoffish exterior.
"For my future, I can't really say since I just follow Avery and Penelope around, I do whatever they do. I owe it to them, after all, so I'm just kind of stuck where I am." He rubbed his neck again, green eyes flashing as he struggled to keep this composure up.

Ariao jumped, having not expected him to hear her. Now completely frazzled, she swallowed, her mouth feeling dry. "Sorry, it's a bit hard to explain...and this might sound a bit stupid, but...do I know you? I'm not talking about like know each other as classmates, but it just...it feels like I should know you better than I do." She shook her head, giving a nervous laugh. "Forget it, I know it sounds weird." She said quickly, starting to turn for the door.

Avery went over and bent down picking up the head of the dummy. "Seems like something has you quite rattled." He remarked, stepping into the gym, tossing the object up in the air and catching it as if it were a ball. Normally, he would have simply let it go, but the faint scent he was able to pick up had him curious.

Ariao jumped, having not expected him to hear her. Now completely frazzled, she swallowed, her mouth feeling dry. "Sorry, it's a bit hard to explain...and this might sound a bit stupid, but...do I know you? I'm not talking about like know each other as classmates, but it just...it feels like I should know you better than I do." She shook her head, giving a nervous laugh. "Forget it, I know it sounds weird." She said quickly, starting to turn for the door.

Avery went over and bent down picking up the head of the dummy. "Seems like something has you quite rattled." He remarked, stepping into the gym, tossing the object up in the air and catching it as if it were a ball. Normally, he would have simply let it go, but the faint scent he was able to pick up had him curious.

Leo was taken aback by Ariao's question, but before he could process a response, he saw her leaving suddenly. Blinking, he quickly hurried after her.
"Hey, wait! Ariao," he called, easily managing to catch up to her. "We have the same class together, remember? And I'm... Rather curious about your peculiar statement. Could that... Have to do with this feeling of... Closeness, we now have? Do you feel anything like that? Because if you do, I do, too." He slowed up once he was in front of her, searching her eyes with his own. Something about this feeling... It was jarring something deep within him, something he couldn't explain. However, whatever it was seemed to be blocked by a sort of static barrier in his mind. It was there, but... He couldn't reach it. Also, their touch from earlier had definitely stirred something within him that he felt was always there, but simply lay dormant until that moment. It was just as confusing to him as it was for her. Maybe they could figure it out together. Together was better than alone, after all.

Melody yelped and jumped back when she heard Avery's voice. She gave a shaky sigh when she saw it was a familiar face, though one she didn't know too well. She rested her free hand on her chest and narrowed her eyes at him.
"Did you follow me in here...?" she asked, her voice tinged with bitter accusation. "Because if you didn't, why the hell else would you be here? It's class switching time, don't you know?" She sneered at him, her ice blue eyes hardening with scorn.

She watched as his facial expression changed once more, his voice almost soft. It was interesting hearing his philosophies on life, and it made sense to Brandy. She had seen things like that happen already, though usually for the worst. Very rarely did she have a time where a small thing led to a good change. But she had made a new friend from a somewhat small action. Could this be something good? She tried her best not to get any sort of hopes up, despite how comfortable she felt in Spencer's presence.
It was odd that she felt this comfortable though, almost like she could divulge her deepest secrets. It was sort of frightening. What was making her feel so safe around him? Maybe it was just how like minded they were.
She glanced over to him, hearing him talk about his two friends again. "These people, Penelope and Avery, they sound like good friends." She smiled before looking down. "And while you may owe everything to them, you should try looking into what you want to do with your life. If they're truly your friends, the best thing you could do to make them happy is to make yourself happy." It felt odd to say such a thing. Who was she to preach? Clearly, her mother would want the same thing for her as Spencer's friends would want for him, but she supposed it was a harder pill to swallow at the moment.
Wolflily Wolflily (I did! It's so nice to be home and to finally relax)

She watched as his facial expression changed once more, his voice almost soft. It was interesting hearing his philosophies on life, and it made sense to Brandy. She had seen things like that happen already, though usually for the worst. Very rarely did she have a time where a small thing led to a good change. But she had made a new friend from a somewhat small action. Could this be something good? She tried her best not to get any sort of hopes up, despite how comfortable she felt in Spencer's presence.
It was odd that she felt this comfortable though, almost like she could divulge her deepest secrets. It was sort of frightening. What was making her feel so safe around him? Maybe it was just how like minded they were.
She glanced over to him, hearing him talk about his two friends again. "These people, Penelope and Avery, they sound like good friends." She smiled before looking down. "And while you may owe everything to them, you should try looking into what you want to do with your life. If they're truly your friends, the best thing you could do to make them happy is to make yourself happy." It felt odd to say such a thing. Who was she to preach? Clearly, her mother would want the same thing for her as Spencer's friends would want for him, but she supposed it was a harder pill to swallow at the moment.
Wolflily Wolflily (I did! It's so nice to be home and to finally relax)

Spencer sighed and lifted his gaze to the sky. "If only it was that easy... I have a... Special, sort of relationship with Penelope and Avery... One that I can't just abandon and walk away from. And it's also because I do still owe them for saving me." He looked to the woods.
"Besides, I'm not really sure what I would do if I branched off from them. Being with them... It's become my life. I can't forsee any other future for me..." He drew his hand up to his upper arm again, out of instinct. His wolf was beginning to grow impatient with him, he could feel it. But it would have to wait. If Brandy was his Soulmate, he wanted to do this right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back