• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Loudwater City Hall

Main
Here
Characters
Here
You were like the only one pushing for the rp to start so quickly. Also, i work fulltime overnights AND have business to deal with when I should be sleeping. Forgive me if I didnt make a post today. Now, if youll excuse me; work calls.
It's not like I want everyone to post all at the same time, but this is one rp I really really don't want to die, especially before we really started. If you can't post and have business that's fine, but for those who can and haven't, it's annoying. I don't see why people join an rp if they just focus on other ones instead.

It's so aggravating when the one thing I have hope it doesn't go anywhere. I've been busy from 7 am to 9 pm nearly every day, for almost 3 months and really busy for 5, this is the one rp I actually was able to join and one I really enjoy the concept.

so sorry man D: I've hardly posted on rpn due to business irl~ though i definitely wanna get a reply up.
I've also just realised my notification for the tag from Friday didn't exist till a couple minutes ago
rpn stuffed that up :/

It's not like I want everyone to post all at the same time, but this is one rp I really really don't want to die, especially before we really started. If you can't post and have business that's fine, but for those who can and haven't, it's annoying. I don't see why people join an rp if they just focus on other ones instead.

It's so aggravating when the one thing I have hope it doesn't go anywhere. I've been busy from 7 am to 9 pm nearly every day, for almost 3 months and really busy for 5, this is the one rp I actually was able to join and one I really enjoy the concept.
I guess i can understand that. Btdubs, isn't Thumbelina a waitress at Rita's

Just a suggestion: We all have responsibilities to attend to, but I feel like the inactivity that TerrinX is upset about is mostly just early-RP inactivity. I think that if we had a little OOC discussion as to how to get the ball rolling ahead of time (character introductions, inciting incidents) then people won't have to take a large amount of time out of their schedules, and take like 5 minutes on the toilet to make their first post. I think in the long run it may improve the pacing of the game and people with jobs and families and school don't have to worry about others being upset with their inactivity. One post per day from most people is a spectacular rate for any RP, regardless of post length, and so is a post from everyone every two days is as well. I'm not the DM here, but I don't think Safety Hammer Safety Hammer is looking for world-class writing.

In summary, if you're thinking of doing a scene in the diner or in the bar or in the library or in the woods, just tag the people you think'll be relevant and discuss it here ahead of time. It might help everyone out.

Well, I'm sort've contemplating on how I want Rudy to be introduced. Added on that I'm already on the fence about the quality of the character that I have produced, a part of me wants to delete it - but then I'd have to quit the rp.
I'm sorry I haven't been active yesterday, but I haven't found much reason to post OOc since I have been stressing to get the IC intro done...

Well, I'm sort've contemplating on how I want Rudy to be introduced. Added on that I'm already on the fence about the quality of the character that I have produced, a part of me wants to delete it - but then I'd have to quit the rp.
I'm sorry I haven't been active yesterday, but I haven't found much reason to post OOc since I have been stressing to get the IC intro done...
If you dont like rudy, then just make someone else. Nothing is set in stone.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly TerrorKitty TerrorKitty billthesomething billthesomething Error 420 Error 420 Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy @VasiliasMellow myst.erion myst.erion @StormWolf Panzer Panzer Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

OK, I really want this rp to work but no one has posted in over a day and 80% haven't even started :(
look man i need to figure out what to do with my kid, without forcing somebody to come to where he lives, but also without breaking the canon that i've established for him. it's not easy, contrary to popular belief, he can't just crack a window open and leave. i also have other commitments including school, other rps, and a large art project i'm working on. don't take this as an attack if it comes off that way.

look man i need to figure out what to do with my kid, without forcing somebody to come to where he lives, but also without breaking the canon that i've established for him. it's not easy, contrary to popular belief, he can't just crack a window open and leave. i also have other commitments including school, other rps, and a large art project i'm working on. don't take this as an attack if it comes off that way.

Hey guys

Sorry for the disappearance. I've been battling a sinus infection as well as some deeply personal problems involving friends. I hope that I can say for sure that I'm back in action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back