• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lots of pairing ideas! (Frequently Updated!)

Sovereign

We Glorious Fallen
Hello everyone, my last RP recruitment thread slipped into inactivity. It seems they will not let you keep your internet if you have no money! Well, thankfully I got that all sorted.

Now, before you consider taking a look at my list, you should know that I only play males. Other than that, I'm not very picky --though I would prefer a partner who at least attempts good grammar and punctuation. ^^

I firmly believe that a bit of romance adds another dimension to any RP, so assume that all of the following can (and hopefully will) develop a romantic twist! However, if you specifically want to play an action RP with me using a male character, just ask!

Bolded roles are the ones I would prefer, if any:

Note: Desperately craving a League of Legends RP. See list below!

Original MxF:

Sci-fi Soldier x Alien

Combat Pilot(mech, fighter, helicopter, etc.) x Mechanic/Scientist

Scientist x Experiment

Knight
x Dragon/Half-Dragon

Thief x Guard

Knight/Merc x Demon

Soldier x Enemy Soldier

Soul Stealer x Soldier/Knight (Redemption Plot)

Ancient Evil x Unsuspecting Person

Paramedic x Ghost

Demon x Cursed Person/Contractor

Genie x Knight/Soldier

Old god x human

Private Investigator x Criminal or Employer

Time Traveler x Native Person

Vigilante x Police Officer or Villain

Fandom -- Neon Genesis Evangelion

Canon x Canon

Canon x OC

Fandom -- Mirai Nikki

Canon x Canon

Canon x OC

OC x OC

Fandom -- League of Legends:

Canon x OC

Ahri x OC

Fandom -- Killzone:

ISA Soldier x ISA Soldier

Helghast x ISA

Fandom -- Borderlands:

Canon x OC

Canon x Canon

Fandom -- Mass Effect:

Canon x OC

OC x OC

Fandom -- Halo:

Canon x Canon

Canon x OC

OC x OC

Fandom -- Starcraft

Ghost x Marine

Fandom -- Redline

OC x OC

Canon x Canon

Canon x OC

Fandom -- Destiny

OC x OC

Fandom -- Infamous

OC x OC

Fandom -- Lord of the Rings

OC x OC

I know these chosen fandoms are a bit out of left field, but hey I thought I would at least put some of my ideas out there. If there are any game fandoms you want me to look up or give a try, feel free to suggest them!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please leave them, and I will get back to you. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm probably taking a long shot at this but..

Would you be interested in a digimon 1x1 with doubling up?

Not as much of a long shot as you might thing. PM me and we can talk about the possibilities/details!

[QUOTE="Crystal Smith]I'd be interested in doing the Sci-Fi Soldier x Alien pairing with you if it's still open.

[/QUOTE]
Sure, send me a PM! 
List has been updated!

Completely up for thief/guard or time traveler/native person if you're still cruising around looking.

Hello, I'm rather intrigued in your Private Investigator x Criminal or Employer... Before I send you a PM, however, I just have a few questions regarding your role plays and preferences.

1. I have more experience writing the male gender, but I am not against a homosexual pairing if you so wish. If not, I can either create a female protagonist (or antagonist, for that matter), or our two characters can have a completely platonic relationship.

2. How many paragraphs do you generally write in each post? I rather enjoy long, 4-5+ paragraphs, as I feel that such measures make the story more realistic and in-depth.

Combat Pilot x Mechanic/Scientist could be interesting. I have one character already who could work, would just have to change her back story some pending on what the setting is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back