• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lots of ideas

pokemonplushie

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ
Hello! I'm Zel (she/they) and I'm 23 years old. I'm looking to have fun getting back into roleplaying after a few years away from it. I'm neurodivergent and sometimes I struggle to write several lengthy paragraphs, so I generally reply with probably 3-4. I like both completely original stories and fandom centered stories. I prefer to write as a girl or non-binary person as that's what I know best and feel the most comfortable doing (however I don't mind us having both a male and female character each). Personally, I don't like to have more than three characters each as it gets to be a lot for me to keep track of. Most of my ideas involve romance, though I'm open to other idea's as well. All of my ideas are open to LGBT+ characters (any time I specify a gender for "your" characters in an idea it can be changed to whatever gender representation you'd like)

Some basic ideas/tropes I like:
-Slice of life romance
-Boarding school/private school friend group
-Found family
-Fluff or hurt/comfort
-Super powers
-Post apocalyptic world

A couple of ideas I have that aren't based in any particular fandom:
-A young adult group of friends: A couple who is in an up and coming indie band together and their best friends (also a couple) who help manage the band growing as people together, experiencing the world and what it's like to be in the public eye.
-A young couple who each come from troubled families finding their happiness in each other while raising their very young child(ren) (there are a couple of different ways to go about this, it's my idea that I'm probably the most excited about)
-Youtuber or Twitch streamer friends/couple/roommates (These will be ocs... I'm not interested in rping as a real person or with someone who's playing as a real person)

Fandoms I'm interested in writing for:
*I try to stay away from playing existing characters as I enjoy writing as my own ocs, although if you want to play a specific character from the series that could be arranged in some cases. Most of these would potentially be AUs based in the fandom's universe but with our own characters.
-Caster Chronicles/Beautiful Creatures/Dangerous Creatures
-Harry Potter
-The MCU (I have very little comic knowledge)
-Jurassic World (I actually have multiple scenarios for this idea)
-Splatoon (I'd really like this to be Agent 24, where I would play 8 - but I'd also still love to play as ocs in this universe)
-The Last of Us inspired apocalyptic scenario
-Stardew Valley (I had this idea about a young couple just starting out moving to the country to fix up an inherited farm, it could be specific to Stardew Valley or it's own fleshed out universe if you wanted to explore that idea)
-Something loosely inspired by Everything's Gonna Be Okay
-Something loosely inspired by I Am Not Okay With This
-Pokemon

And just for the heck of it, I'm going to drop a couple of really self-indulgent ideas I've had for a long time just in case anyone is actually interested in writing them with me. Hopefully I'm not embarrassing myself by sharing them. If anyone's interested, I would go more in depth in dms to tell them about these two AUs that I've kind of built on my own over a long period of time.
-I have an oc that's Tony Stark and Pepper Potts' daughter, if anyone wants to do an rp about her getting into hijinks with the avengers or an rp that involves her and her gf/bf and their friends at their private school... let me know lol (I also have a couple of WandaVision themed ideas for this oc if that would be something anyone's interested in)
-One of my Jurassic World ideas is sort of slice of life? It takes place a few years are Fallen Kingdom and actually involves Claire and Owen having a daughter (my oc) who is a little younger than Maisie and who looks up to her like a big sister and they go on lots of adventures and get into mischief together at the family's pretty secluded farm/cabin type house.

This ended up a lot longer than I meant for... I don't really have any specifications for your writing style as long as you're over 18 and you write at least a paragraph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back