• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lots of Ideas (Original and Fandom)

LuciferFromHell

Exactly like my name suggests.........

Hi! I'm looking for some people do roleplay with. I have been craving roleplay and am looking on this site for them. I have a lot of idea's, so just post here, or PM me to let me know if you are interested.

I'm not too picky about the genre, though I do love a supernatural type one the most. I do yaoi, and yuri too, so don't be shy in asking. I'm generally a very open person with plots and characters, though the one biggest pet peeve that I have is when people just reply to my characters actions and does not help move the story along.

~ Post at least two paragraphs other wise I'll get bored from lack of detail

~ Grammer is not too important, as long as I can read it

~ Try to be active

~ Most of all, don't just reply to the actions of my character, add to the story

Fandoms (The more *, the more I want to do it)

Supernatural*****

Stargate Atlantis****

NCIS: LA***

Criminal Minds***

Grimm**

Assassin's Creed***

One Piece*****

Bleach****

Naruto***

Avengers****

X-Men***

Original

Angel x Demon****

Guardian Angel x Human***

Mutant x Mutant*****

Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Creature***

Assassin x Target**

Pirate x Noble person***

Supernatural Hunter x Human/Creature*****

Ghost x Human ***

Injured Creature x Human**

God (Of any religion) x Sacrifice

Doctor (Psychologist, dentist, etc) x Obsessed Patient**

Cop x Gang leader/Murderer****

If you are interested in any of these let me know.​

I'm wickedly attracted to MANY of the setups you've got here. Just to start, I'm a fan of Supernatural, One Piece, Avengers, X-men, and to a lesser extent Grimm (more the idea than the show), and would be interested in putting together an RP based on any of these but not necessarily involving canon characters. I like originals too much.

To that end, of the pairings you've listed, I like the look of Pirate/Noble, Hunter/other, and God/Sacrifice. I'm a huge fan of adventure and characters working together to achieve a mutual goal, and would love to put something like that together for any of them. I've also got a wealth of my own ideas to contribute.

[QUOTE="Sansa Stark]What kind of Assassin's Creed RP did you have in mind?

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking of something during the second game, maybe an Ezio x Canon/OC character or a Desmond x new assassin. Something along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back