• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LOTR, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, Tolkien.

Lovelace

It seems I have room for some more writing! If you have any Middle Earth/Arda cravings, from any age of the world (I've read the books!) throw it at me, I'd love to hear it.

Literate, para/multi-para/novella, 3rd person past tense writer.

In the past I have written Melkor (6 months), Sauron (6 months), Varda (about a year) and Thranduil (4+ years, I'm most comfortable in this character), as well as a variety of OCs and minor secondary characters that have been lacing my story lines.

I'm happy to play both male and female characters.

My current cravings:
In the past I wrote an Irmo x Varda ship with many tones of infidelity, wrath, angst, and seduction. I'd love to this one again. It's been too long and the last SL never got anywhere significant.

Contact me on fanciful.plots@gmail.com
We can Hangouts as well. I'm game about writing in google docs or Facebook also (with separate accounts for our RPs)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back