• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Lost Secrets of Nano 2.4: OOC

Well does your Ai have a body or is it an Ai that’ll run between all our equipment using a hologram ?
Can I start out as a hologram and maybe decide to make a body further down in the story? If it's a harem, obtaining a body might be something to bring my character closer to the MC.

Once our Gm puts his Cs in we'll be starting

Would you guys like to start right after the crash? all of us waking on Nano or should we also have a snippet of like right before all hell breaks loose and then cut to waking up in the rubble?
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Somedudesbutonly2 Somedudesbutonly2 Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02 This is a harem where its all girls except for soma rp, if you're still in you can keep you're guy as a side character or npc but also create a female main character to rp.

I'd actually like all hell to break lose, if it doesn't significantly slow us down. Although if everyone else would rather start after the crash that's fine too.

I'd actually like all hell to break lose, if it doesn't significantly slow us down. Although if everyone else would rather start after the crash that's fine too.

Hell to break lose after a couple posts

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith I would prefer the crash. My character isn't on the crash. She's on Nano 2.4 already.

Hmm how about we do a post before the crash, then either Soma or I will post Hell breaking loose and then the next post can be reacting to hell break loose and waking up after.
If that make sense?
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 You could first post your character going about a normal day and once hell breaks you could see the station falling through the sky and perhaps investigate?

Hi! we didn't forget about this! just had a few busy days and Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal should have his own cs up soon.

I'm gonna post when it crashes. I'm at a complete loss as to what I should write.

Wait just one second. Zhanshi is a hired member of the crew. She was bought from Outerpol, and is now serving here. She has outdated equipment because she is cheap. I was just wondering, why didn’t Groah recognise her?

I dunno, maybe I missed a part where his memory was erased by the crash. IDK

He may have seen her around but I don't think he knows her that well yea know? There are still more bots like her on the ship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back