• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost in the Void

Name:Sable

Species:Spirit:A codename for artificially created beings by a group who arrogantly named themselves the Creators.After their downfall the Spirits thrived with new found freedom, created to blend in with humans for use in sneak attacks, with a natural talent for manipulation of the world around them or the arcane arts of their creators]

Appearance:Much like others of her Kingdom she has red hair.Uncommonly though she was born with green eyes which often marked one with a high skill in magic.Her skin is tan and soft.Standing at a height of 5'6 with an average build.

Weapons:Not everyone needs a weapon to show you the definition of pain.

Belongings:she owns a religious statue of a being known as the Phoenix.

Personality:Sable is a quiet girl who prefers to focus on her magic rather then interact with others.She will do so occasionally when she feels like but not whenever.More often then not she will not speak unless spoken to and will try to say as few words as possible.

Bio:A former prisoner of the Kingdom of Fire, the Overlord declared for her to be set free.A never before heard of order, it sounded too good to be true and it was.Instead she was banished into the void.

Extra:She likes the sound of a crackling fire.

Powers:Using her fathers specialized powder she can various forms required to suit any situation presented before her.If she needs more she is capable of transmuting many materials into the powder.she also is well practiced in fire magic and uses it well with her powder which reacts with temperatures in various ways.

Name:

Kraft Alke

Male

Species:

Demigod of Tape

Appearance:

12PjPFElBQrJfQ&pid=15.1&P=0.jpg

Weapons:

None, at the moment.

Belongings:

The only belonging Kraft has is his two Spartial Tape Rolls - rolls of tape of which he can infinately extract from to use in his abilities and powers. It is soulbound - a gift (the only one) from his father. It is not particularly tough (although Kraft can simply superimpose more tape upon an opponent), but works extremely well as an adhesive. Kraft can also detect nearby structures using only his tape.

Personality:

A talkative, adventurous man, Kraft often finds himself in the center of many sitations, both good and bad. He is proud, perhaps too proud, of his abilities using a single roll of tape. Kraft often also makes snap decisions, but usually thinks before he acts. He is deathly afraid of heights and spiders, though.

Bio:

As the world quickly changed, the Greek Gods atop mount Olympus were quickly forgotten. However, as Kraft knows quite well, they are still in existance, playing a larger role then ever before. As more and more inventions were crowned, more and more godly offspring were born to represent each and every one invention. Kraft was one - the firstborn of a God of American Weaponry (no one single God could possibly handle the strain of all weapons, and go to those Greek parties as well), his father, and a earthborn mother. By the time he was five, he had three more siblings. Raised by a loving mother and a loyal father, Kraft was optimstic, and adventurous as well. However, one day, Kraft's adventurous style would get him into a lot of trouble...

Powers:

Kraft is a careful manipulator of his tape roll. He can create armor, wrap foes, as well as many other miscellanious things as well. Kraft is also extremely quick using his tape, often wrapping more then ten layers of it on a close foe within a few seconds. To increase toughness, he can also combine two layers of superimposed tape, but this takes an extremely long time. He also has the ability create a statue of himself using tape, and switch positions with that statue. However, if the statue is poorly finished, Kraft will suffer damage.

las0r0o7 said:
I CALL THE VAMPIRE!!!

Name: Verminas Melis

Species: Vampire

Appearance:
78fb1a2366de5372dca032efab07e3e7.jpg

Weapons: Sword

anime-sword2.jpg

Belongings: his sword and a pocket watch set to keep track of the years gone by

Personality: cold and heartless and cuts right to the point

Bio: has been in the void as long as he can remember, doesn't want anyone to escape not even the keepers

Extra: isn't too hard to defeat, just decapitate him, burn his head, tear off the limbs, burn them, then burn his body :3

Powers: Flying, Telikenises (only works with eye contact) can teleport in the dark but not in the light.
Accepted!

Airebsi said:
Name:Sable

Species:Spirit:A codename for artificially created beings by a group who arrogantly named themselves the Creators.After their downfall the Spirits thrived with new found freedom, created to blend in with humans for use in sneak attacks, with a natural talent for manipulation of the world around them or the arcane arts of their creators]

Appearance:Much like others of her Kingdom she has red hair.Uncommonly though she was born with green eyes which often marked one with a high skill in magic.Her skin is tan and soft.Standing at a height of 5'6 with an average build.

Weapons:Not everyone needs a weapon to show you the definition of pain.

Belongings:she owns a religious statue of a being known as the Phoenix.

Personality:Sable is a quiet girl who prefers to focus on her magic rather then interact with others.She will do so occasionally when she feels like but not whenever.More often then not she will not speak unless spoken to and will try to say as few words as possible.

Bio:A former prisoner of the Kingdom of Fire, the Overlord declared for her to be set free.A never before heard of order, it sounded too good to be true and it was.Instead she was banished into the void.

Extra:She likes the sound of a crackling fire.

Powers:Using her fathers specialized powder she can various forms required to suit any situation presented before her.If she needs more she is capable of transmuting many materials into the powder.she also is well practiced in fire magic and uses it well with her powder which reacts with temperatures in various ways.
Accepted

Name: Miss Rylie Arachne

Species: Spider Woman

Appearance:
640x1112_11286_Spider_2d_fantasy_character_girl_woman_creature_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Weapons: None

Belongings: Clothes, Spideres, food and water, and spider necklace.

Personality: Mysterious, evil, can be sweet at times.

Bio:......

Extra:.......

Powers: She can make webs, shoot webs to trap her prey, send her children (spiders) to go attack people.

MagicalFlower said:
Name: Miss Rylie Arachne

Species: Spider Woman

Appearance:
640x1112_11286_Spider_2d_fantasy_character_girl_woman_creature_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Weapons: None

Belongings: Clothes, Spideres, food and water, and spider necklace.

Personality: Mysterious, evil, can be sweet at times.

Bio:......

Extra:.......

Powers: She can make webs, shoot webs to trap her prey, send her children (spiders) to go attack people.
Before I accept, you should explain HOW she got in the void. Just put it in the bio, then tell me when it's edited.

Verdas said:
@Queen of Fantasy It might be a while before our characters get to interact with the others since they're guardians...
I actually had an idea that our characters would appear to join them? Like they have no idea WE are the keepers, and when the time comes to kill one of them, it causes a lot of drama. Does that sound alright?

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]I actually had an idea that our characters would appear to join them? Like they have no idea WE are the keepers, and when the time comes to kill one of them, it causes a lot of drama. Does that sound alright?

[/QUOTE]
That is a brilliant idea.

Name: Jacob Frostclaw

Species: Snow Elf

Appearance: Jacob

Weapons: N/A

Belongings: Nothing more than the clothes on his back and the boots on his feet.

Personality: Jacob is old and wise, with a good sense of judgement. He is a determined leader, and can be stubborn if people second guess his decisions. He will give respect when given respect, but not sooner. He also speaks his mind without much concern for others' feelings.

Bio: Jacob was the king of his frozen kingdom in the northern mountain pass of his country. With Jacob as their ruler, the Kingdom flourished. Well established and successful, Jacob led his people to the top. This was all ruined by the southern nation of fire elves, however. They summoned dragons from the deep lava pits and melted Jacob's kingdom to nothing. He drowned in a flood of water and snow, along with his loyal subjects and all their belongings.

Extra: In the void, Jacob's skin is blue and purple, like that of a drowned corpse. He looks very much dead, and his eyes have rolled back into his head. He also has a strong prejudice against dragons, and the element of fire in general.

Powers: Jacob has an excellent control over the element of ice, and can use it in a variety of spells from offense to defense to summoning.

ShakenNotStirred said:
Name: Jacob Frostclaw

Species: Snow Elf

Appearance: Jacob

Weapons: N/A

Belongings: Nothing more than the clothes on his back and the boots on his feet.

Personality: Jacob is old and wise, with a good sense of judgement. He is a determined leader, and can be stubborn if people second guess his decisions. He will give respect when given respect, but not sooner. He also speaks his mind without much concern for others' feelings.

Bio: Jacob was the king of his frozen kingdom in the northern mountain pass of his country. With Jacob as their ruler, the Kingdom flourished. Well established and successful, Jacob led his people to the top. This was all ruined by the southern nation of fire elves, however. They summoned dragons from the deep lava pits and melted Jacob's kingdom to nothing. He drowned in a flood of water and snow, along with his loyal subjects and all their belongings.

Extra: In the void, Jacob's skin is blue and purple, like that of a drowned corpse. He looks very much dead, and his eyes have rolled back into his head. He also has a strong prejudice against dragons, and the element of fire in general.

Powers: Jacob has an excellent control over the element of ice, and can use it in a variety of spells from offense to defense to summoning.
Accepted!

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Accepted!

Accepted

[/QUOTE]
Wait, am I accepted? It's the one after Sable's, on page 3. I think you might've skipped over it.

Charlie12520 said:
Wait, am I accepted? It's the one after Sable's, on page 3. I think you might've skipped over it.
To be honest, I wasn't really sure if your character was for real. It seemed more like a troll sign up sheet. (I've had those before.) With all the tape an such...

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]To be honest, I wasn't really sure if your character was for real. It seemed more like a troll sign up sheet. (I've had those before.) With all the tape an such...

[/QUOTE]
Haha, I can see how it can be interpreted that way. My bad - it's for real (perhaps I should've specified). Don't worry, I'll be really active in the rp; it's going to be a fun character to play.

Charlie12520 said:
Haha, I can see how it can be interpreted that way. My bad - it's for real (perhaps I should've specified). Don't worry, I'll be really active in the rp; it's going to be a fun character to play.
Alright. I did read over it, and it's accepted.

WinterBugsy said:
Could you hold a spot open for me, please?
It's always open! If you join in you might be a little separated from the rest of the group..

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]It's always open! If you join in you might be a little separated from the rest of the group..

[/QUOTE]
That's okay! I'll try to catch up as much as I can.

Character Sheet

Name: Darcy Mula

Species: Satyress

Appearance: http://bugsyart.tumblr.com/image/126028381704 (a character sheet I made for her)

Weapons: A combat staff and a slingshot. She's limited to only 5 rocks, though.

Belongings: Only a few outfits, along with two pairs of purple threads to tie back her braids.

Personality: Darcy is, although well-meaning, overbearing at some moments. For the most part, she's stubborn, and free-spirited. She hates it when people tell her what to do.

Bio: Abused, forgotten, and abandended, she was left out in the street to rot and die. She felt betrayed and lonely, the only company left for her was the newly found scar on her leg. She was limping into the forest. That's when she heard a voice. She followed it, and was led into the void.

Extra: She's as Straight as a stick.

Powers: None. However, being a Satyress means she can charm any man very easily.

WinterBugsy said:
Character Sheet
Name: Darcy Mula

Species: Satyress

Appearance: http://bugsyart.tumblr.com/image/126028381704 (a character sheet I made for her)

Weapons: A combat staff and a slingshot. She's limited to only 5 rocks, though.

Belongings: Only a few outfits, along with two pairs of purple threads to tie back her braids.

Personality: Darcy is, although well-meaning, overbearing at some moments. For the most part, she's stubborn, and free-spirited. She hates it when people tell her what to do.

Bio: Abused, forgotten, and abandended, she was left out in the street to rot and die. She felt betrayed and lonely, the only company left for her was the newly found scar on her leg. She was limping into the forest. That's when she heard a voice. She followed it, and was led into the void.

Extra: She's as Straight as a stick.

Powers: None. However, being a Satyress means she can charm any man very easily.
Accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back