• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern lost & found

Melanin-Gxdess

Give up on your dreams and die.

730599BEA3DBF5B63128D94AB7C286C217FAEAEC

i used to roam, you know.

around the city looking for myself.

looking for a happiness i once had, but now was gone.

and i found it.

down at a coffee shop.

it was snowing, i think.

no wait-

yeah it was snowing because you dusted yourself off.

"sure is cold out there."

the barista laughs at your unnecessary comment to make you feel good about yourself.

"obviously or it wouldn't be snowing.'

you weren't supposed to hear the comment, but

you did.

it was my mouth that started it all.

i started this story.

but you ended it.

A love story. This girl, she has bipolar depression. People can't deal with it because they're ignorant, so she's often left on her own. Until this guy comes in. This guy, he has this envious joy in his life. Always smiling, always optimistic. He takes note of her every day at their coffee shop, wondering why she never speaks. Until for the first time, she looks up from her book to make a comment. He wants to know all about her; she's intriguing. She wants to know all about him; he's intriguing. Only, she's afraid she may put out his light. What if she ruins his life? She'd never forgive herself. All he wants to do is brighten her world. What if he never takes this chance? He'd never forgive himself.

Time to test the waters.

So basically, right, this RP is based on two people who meet in a coffee shop. They notice each other every day but never speak. She's always so buried in her books and he never wants to interrupt her. Until he makes a comment that she just has to speak on. From there, they become interested and thus a love story begins. This was all inspired by this chillstep study playlist I stumbled upon on Youtube called 'we've never met, but can we have coffee or something'.

It is quite beautiful and got my mind racing and tons of inspo came out!

So, pm me a character and let's see if we'd be a good fit!

(If you'd like to know more about Melanin-Gxdess and the type of RPing she does, click thy link.
Multiple Settings - Come RP With Me!)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back