• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lost At Sea. A Dragon Pirate's Story

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
This is the Story of Luna Noir. A runaway Dragon slave fleeing from a vast brood of Elite Vampire nobles calling themselves the Bloodborne. She started out her adventure hiding out in the gallows of a pirate ship where she meets and quickly befriended a rebel Vampire pirate. After explaining her story, the pirate allows her to join his/her crew of misfit creatures which ranged from goblins, succubi, angels, demons, imps, werewolves, ghosts, Lamias, Gorgons, centaurs, elves, other vampires, and more. Six years after they defeat the Bloodborne, they scatter and go their own way. The Captain reunites with a very sick Luna and the crew is gathered to go on a new adventure.

if you are interested, please feel free to contact me in the PM's, on this thread, or ask me for my discord

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back