• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom lorelei’s roleplay search!

loreleirs

Lorelei :D
Roleplay Type(s)
! MY FANDOM ROLEPLAY SEARCH !

- about me -

hi to everyone reading this! my name is lorelei but i also go by lori! quick introduction/info about me: i’m 18, my pronouns are she/her, i’m currently a part time college student and full time worker and i’ve been roleplaying for about 8 years now, possibly longer.

- what i’m looking for -

i adore fandom roleplay more than anything and my hyperfixations are ALWAYS on my mind so i’m always looking for new ideas to roleplay. i’m adv literate/novella, descriptive and like to mirror so i’d prefer that my partner be the same, it’s really important to me.

i’m VERY double up friendly and love being able to geek over my oc AND yours so that’s always an option in my book. i can do ocxcc or ccxcc but ocxoc is not something i’m interested in.

i do love writing for ccs so that’s always something i’ll be open too! i love talking ooc about the roleplay because it feels pretty 2d and boring otherwise. i write in 3rd person and can’t exactly give a paragraph average since it depends on the context of the rp but i’d say most times well over 3-4 paragraphs! i also normally prefer rping on discord but if you want to stay on here that’s perfectly fine too!!

also a small fact that’s probably somewhat relevant is how shitty my memory is when it comes to remembering details for a plot of a fandom i’m in—i mention this to say that i’m super open to aus too and if you have any ideas (whether it be ocxcc or ccxcc) for any id love to hear them.

i have a pretty busy life sometimes so if it’s relevant, most often i can reply daily but there are times where i’m too busy to respond for a day or more and can’t be active throughout the day. please be patient with me!

- what i’m willing to roleplay -

getting into the good stuff, i can list most fandoms i’m actively in and would absolutely jump to roleplay for. keep in mind that not all of the fandoms i’m in are listed so you’re more than welcome to ask if you want to know if i’m in one you’re interested in.

demon slayer

my hero academia

hazbin hotel

death note

chainsaw man

soul eater

hunter x hunter

helluva boss

attack on titan

tokyo revengers

fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood

nanbaka

assassination classroom

shadows house

i should also mention that a lot of these are listed on here because i’m itching for a chance to play some of the characters and depending on the character you want me to play and if you have a good plot i’m absolutely not against being a cc in an ocxcc rp so you’re more than welcome to ask!

feel free to ask questions about any of these as there’s far more that i can do that i just haven’t listed! if any of these do interest you, however, feel free to hit me up so we can talk!

Last edited:
hi there! i’d love to roleplay with you if you’re still looking for someone. i have a character i’d like to play against lucifer and i would could play vox for you! i hope to hear back from you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back