Advice/Help Lore problems.

Here are a few direct questions taken from your lore:

we have 0 information about these gods here

there are many kinds of orders. But who started it? By whose authority, who grouped them, why an order, what are their duties and structure exactly and many other such questions

does this have a meaning? If it does, why is it in a different language than everything else? If it doesn´t, again, who picked this name and why?

when did the world stop needing them and why is some kind of time bomb?

against whom, for what reason? And if it was a "war" and not a "processecution", doesn´t that make the survivors into the guardians that deserted the fight?

Yes I would like to know too

why?

basically these

*Sighs* The god of dusk is called Shalim and the goddess of Dawn is Estrild. As to why the world stopped needing them, it'll be answered in the rp. Most of the answers will be answered in the rp but I like to keep some suspense to my rp.

names and atributes doesn´t tell anyone much of anything. Do they have any goals? Are they the only deities? How powerful are they? What is their behavior like? And their workshippers? What influence does their workshipping have on society? Are there any monsters or locations especifically made by them or dedicated to them?

The god of dusk and goddess of dawn have always been rising and setting the sun since time immoral. They do not have any goals other than making sure the sun rises and sets as needed but sometimes a catch takes their gaze away from their duty to cause havoc to the sun. It is unknown of how powerful they are but they do have worshippers. Behavior....it says in one sentence. What influence their worshippers habebon society is minimal. It is more present of their influence in the guardians as the guardian of light and guardian of shadows represent them among the guardians

Users who are viewing this thread

Back