• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lore Olympus 1x1 RP

haharley

HaHarley
Hey guys!
I'm Harley, nice to meet ya. I’ve been rping for 10+ years.
I write in 3rd person past tense and prefer a variation of canon x canon, canon x oc, or if we're doubling up- maybe even a mix of both!
I’m fine withM/M, F/M, F/F, the whole shebang.
Dark plots are fun. Drama is the most interesting part of a rp for me.

Speaking of drama- I just read Rachel Smythe's Lore Olympus and I am OBSESSED!!!
I have a lot of ideas that we could turn into a roleplay- I just have to find a partner first so I figured I'd start a thread and hope for the best :)

I rp on site and on discord.

and I have just a few requirements before we get started:
18+ please!

I’m looking for a partner who is literate and detailed with their writing.

Open communication! If you’re gone for a week, sick, bored, let me know! I won’t be offended. I am super understanding, life comes first.

OOC chatting is fun :)

PM me if you're interested!

Hey guys!
I'm Harley, nice to meet ya. I’ve been rping for 10+ years.
I write in 3rd person past tense and prefer a variation of canon x canon, canon x oc, or if we're doubling up- maybe even a mix of both!
I’m fine withM/M, F/M, F/F, the whole shebang.
Dark plots are fun. Drama is the most interesting part of a rp for me.

Speaking of drama- I just read Rachel Smythe's Lore Olympus and I am OBSESSED!!!
I have a lot of ideas that we could turn into a roleplay- I just have to find a partner first so I figured I'd start a thread and hope for the best :)

I rp on site and on discord.

and I have just a few requirements before we get started:
18+ please!

I’m looking for a partner who is literate and detailed with their writing.

Open communication! If you’re gone for a week, sick, bored, let me know! I won’t be offended. I am super understanding, life comes first.

OOC chatting is fun :)

PM me if you're interested!

Are you looking for a Hades or Persephone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back