• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lords of Westfraxia OOC

Lordvader59 Lordvader59
I can make some art if you want me to, I drew my own character in the RP, not good at faces, unless I work on them for a long, long time. I can make maps, too.
Just realized I should probably put that picture in for the face of my character...

Lordvader59 Lordvader59
I can make some art if you want me to, I drew my own character in the RP, not good at faces, unless I work on them for a long, long time. I can make maps, too.
Just realized I should probably put that picture in for the face of my character...
Wait you can make maps? that'd be really cool.

Ah.
Idk about continuing. I mean we could, I doubt a breeder has that kind of money to fork over on a slave but...

Then again... It's a Unicorn Breeder... and think about it, at this time warfare is brewing, thus, armor, weapons, beasts of war, all of them would be on high demand... Unicorns are a favorite of cavalry.
Hard choice to think about, but then again, if your guy honestly wants her that bad, I doubt he'd have enough money to outbid you... Btw, can you dim down the armor on your guys just a wee' bit? just a tad.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59
The archers are fine though, just that if you were to have a small army, and in this time with all the infantry in chain, that's expensive as all heck. Maybe 70 percent of them, just, have a bit of diversity. Sorry, OCD compels me ;~;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back