• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lord Of The Rings

What plot should we do?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]I'm interested.

[/QUOTE]
There's still room if you can get your character bio up before the roleplay has deeply developed.

Saru said:
I think so
Since we're rolling with your idea, do you want to do the first post? Or have you got a specific idea in mind on how you would like it to start?

[QUOTE="Lonely Dreamer]There's still room if you can get your character bio up before the roleplay has deeply developed.
Since we're rolling with your idea, do you want to do the first post? Or have you got a specific idea in mind on how you would like it to start?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I can start us off. I have an idea of how to start us off in the Rp, it would involve rivendell and Elrond since that seems to be the center of meetings and gatherings between races. Plus it made more sense to me then any other location in middle earth. But yeah I have an idea in mind, I will work on a post and get out today at some time. Before I do however, was there any suggestions for our first visited location after we gather in rivendell and begin our journey and quest?

I'd assume Weathertop fortress is a decent first heading.

Although my question is where will Mordor's Lieutenant be?

Do we just stay in the Northern part of Middle Earth, or do we travel South after our mission is done?

Carn Dum would be a good location for our target to be.

We will be making use of a good portion of the map, but I don't see us going too far south. we may come close to the south and the region of the map covered by the fellowship in the series, but not too far down that way. Carn Dum was the location I had in mind for the lieutenant of Sauron to be held and used by him.

Well, great minds think alike! Although Car Dum is the best location for it.

Maybe we should have a sort of situation where our must receive aid from the Mirkwood+Loth Lorien elves, and the Men of Fornost (rangers) and potentially dwarves of the Iron Hills. All for a siege on Carn Dum.

Or, of course we just go Fellowship style and solo Angmar's fortress...

I like the idea! We could and should make use of the Lorien and mirkwood elves and the dwarves of the iron hills with the Rangers of fornost. A army made up of the remaining forces in middle earth to take Carn Dum.

Nice. :D

I'm sure you recognize the idea, no?

Dragon Age Origins was a great game.

I do and yes it was awesome! Still my favorite game of all time and in the series. I only wish it had a few more origin stories to choose from and do. Such as a apostate origin and human commoner origin. But still it was a awesome game. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back