• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lord of the rings rp

Malsvir said:
Perhaps... Which age were you thinking? And which races are allowed?
All the races that are in the books are allowed. I was thinking third age but if you prefer another age I'm fine with doing that. I don't have a plot yet though apart from going along with the Fellowship but I'm sure we could come up with one together.

Third age is fine, as I've only read the Hobbit and LotR. As far as going along with the Fellowship, that may be a bit too confining for some, but to have the journey of the ring going on as a background motivation for the plot of the rp, I don't think too many people would mind that. Of course these are just my opinions...

Malsvir said:
Third age is fine, as I've only read the Hobbit and LotR. As far as going along with the Fellowship, that may be a bit too confining for some, but to have the journey of the ring going on as a background motivation for the plot of the rp, I don't think too many people would mind that. Of course these are just my opinions...
Yeah it would be a good idea to come up with a story and use the fellowship as background motivation.

How about the Hobbit settlements like Mirkwood, Laketown/Esgaroth and the Lonely Mountain during the War of the Ring period? We could play as people from those settlements coping with the war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back