• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Loq's Search !˙ᵕ˙! (Always Open)

loqnkey

loq + ໒꒰ྀི´ ˘ ` ꒱ྀིა
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• If you want to roleplay with me, I don't mind if you reply to the thread or dm me, but I prefer dms.

About Me ;; Hello! You can call me Loq :] I am 19 and have been role-playing for about 9 years. I don’t mind what pronouns are used for me, but I don’t use neo-pronouns.

Writing Style ;; I would say that my writing style is literate. I usually try to mirror or write a little more than given. My responses range from 2-6 paragraphs depending on what I have to work with. Sometimes I will type more than 6 paragraphs, but it depends on the rp partner. I only roleplay in 3rd person and would like if you do so as well. I am better at past tense than present, but can try present tense if needed.

Do’s () / Don’ts (X);;

- Be 18+. It just makes me more comfortable, and there will be mature themes in my plots.
    - Be fine with playing multiple characters/side characters. I usually get bored when playing only one character, so I like to be able to have more than one main character. If we are only playing one “main” character each, then side characters will come up from time to time.
    - Help with plotting and making decisions in the rp! I love hearing ideas and stuff. I will be bored fast if I have to suggest things and give ideas, it's more fun if we both participate.
    - OOC chat :) I like talking about our characters and making mood boards and all that stuff, including headcanons. It isn't a must, but I just like ooc talk.

x - Romance. It's just not a preferred thing. If I ever want a romance plot, I'll add it to my list, but I'm not actively looking for one as of now.
    x - Control my character(s). If my character needs to be moved somewhere, or you would want them to do something specific in response please just ask and communicate. Don't control my character's feelings, reactions, or thoughts.
    x - Make me play catch up. If your character speaks to my character, then goes into the other room to do a million tasks, then comes back to speak to my character. I won't know how to work around that. (If I ever do this unknowingly please tell me!)

Triggering Topics ;; I'm fine with triggering topics coming up and being a part of the backstory. But there are some things that I would rather not have as an active part of the roleplay. Rape/SA is the only main one.

Last edited:
bump! /ᐠ - ˕-マ。˚ᶻ 𝗓

Users who are viewing this thread

Back