• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy :: 𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙠𝙨 𝙀𝙛 𝙃𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙀𝙧 π™–π™§π™š π™€π™­π™˜π™π™–π™£π™œπ™šπ™™ :: γƒΌ π˜”π˜Ήπ˜”

chichi_:3

yaaa guey ;p
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Current Craving: Vamps!
PM me stating which plot you're interested in, your time zone, and if you have any questions/ideas.

Premise:

Looking to play as a new vampire oc in any of the general plots below that pique your interest.
Setting can be any year from the 1960s to the 1990s.
Maybe 18th or 19th century if you have your heart set on an idea for it.

I'm Looking For:
β­‘
3+ 5-7 sentence paragraphs on average
β­‘ someone comfortable with dark themes!!
β­‘ someone able to rp in pms (can be discussed xP)

⚣ ⚣ ⚣

Plot 1: 1960s
A "young" vampire lands a job working for and around a prolific producer/editor/photographer* and gradually appeals to his favor. As the vampire's role in his life transposes from a simple associate to a muse, their relationship becomes strained and desperate. Under stress, the vampire can't control intrinsic tendencies and sanguineous cravings.
*his career may be anything in the industry!

Plot 2: 1980s
A club going vampire with an Austin Powers feel to him frequently cruises local gay hot spots. He's fed on many men, yet one seems to always slip away. As this game of cat and mouse progresses, supernatural occurrences and eerie interactions begin to become a constant in the poor man's life, seemingly always brought along with the vampire.
(Could be silly or take a more serious tone)

Plot 1: 1990s
Two vampires feel each other out, both in terms of sexuality and species. Gothic and romantic.

Plot 2: 1970s
Ancient vampire/vascular surgeon and fledgling vampire/intern and protΓ©gΓ© navigate their careers and personal lives whilst constantly butting heads and covering for each other's careless mistakes.
:: I have a greater sense of direction for bolded plots ::

⚒ ⚒ ⚒​

About me:
β­‘ write 4-5 paragraphs on average+
β­‘ no triggers
β­‘ very open to ooc talking! preferred, actually
β­‘ accepting of any/ all suggestions
β­‘ accepting of realistic or drawn faceclaims
β­‘ i love love gushing about characters and developing characters for a while b4 rp!
if you like that too, hmu!!

online.gifonline.gifonline.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back