• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LOOKING

ClockWorkCiphers

Hello beautiful and wonderfuls!!

I am creatively lost and looking for people to talk to and or role play with!! I’m open to most fandoms and ideas/plot lines but keep in mind I do prefer playing submissive characters just cause I find them the easiest to portray!

Fandoms:
- Percy Jackson
- Divergent
- Hunger Games
(and others)

A little about me: I like reading and writing, I use any pronouns, I am a single pringle, I am gender fluid and under the age of 18(no specifics), I am poly and I like to bake. I love cats and I absolutely love hot chocolate!!

Message me if you want to rp or if ya just wanna talk! I enjoy all peoples!

hey! i was interrested in the percy jackson rp since i have an oc up in my selve. Extra info: Im a minor and i live in the CET (central europe time) Time zone

Hello! My name is Oz and I was wondering if you'd be up for a Percy Jackson roleplay! I do have a quick question though, what would you consider your roleplay style to be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back