• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking to start up a group TF2 RP

Fandomstuck

I haven't really been on here in a while, seeing as I switched to Tumblr a while back for roleplaying, but I'm hoping to start up a group Team Fortress 2 RP here since Tumblr's new post format is a bit tricky to work with. Canon characters are preferred (Seeing as I mainly role-play as Miss Pauling) but I'm up to working with OC's as long as they're semi-detailed. I'm also a Para-Lit role-player so I'd prefer if anyone who is interested also be Para-Lit since I tend to have trouble responding to a few sentences. Would anyone possibly be interested?

Fandomstuck said:
I haven't really been on here in a while, seeing as I switched to Tumblr a while back for roleplaying, but I'm hoping to start up a group Team Fortress 2 RP here since Tumblr's new post format is a bit tricky to work with. Canon characters are preferred (Seeing as I mainly role-play as Miss Pauling) but I'm up to working with OC's as long as they're semi-detailed. I'm also a Para-Lit role-player so I'd prefer if anyone who is interested also be Para-Lit since I tend to have trouble responding to a few sentences. Would anyone possibly be interested?
Hello i'm a fan of tf2 so i wanna rp about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back