• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking to Start an ACOTAR fandom spin-off

wickedlovely11

Perfect Disaster
If you don't know what ACOTAR stands for this is probably not for you, but if you do then you should totally hit me up!

I'm looking to do something with Nesta and Cassian or maybe even Elain and Azriel.

I'm open to different story lines, but i do have one in mind.

Little bit about me. I'm 28 been roleplaying for about 10 years. I have a writing background so i can do long posts or basically anything. i'm pretty flexible. I'm also a huge nerd so i follow a lot of fandoms, so I open to other ideas as well.

I'm also willing to work on other stories at the same time if you have any interests or ideas. I do anything from horror to steampunk.

Hit me up =D

You have my attention, as I had the first three books devoured within a couple months (I read the first one and had it done within at least a week or so). I'd be interested in getting something started.

Awesome! I was thinking of doing a Cassian and Nesta storyline where he takes her off to an Illyrian training camp post ACOFAS. Dont really have a preference of which character I do and we'll probably have to multiple of the smaller characters in the camp. What do you think?

That works well. Knowing Nesta, despite agreeing (being volunteered?), she would still give everyone a hard time. I can play either role, myself, but I'd probably feel more comfortable with Cassian. If only because of the snark. And the fact that I've been playing more gentlemen lately than ladies.

I'm good with being Nesta. She's a badass xD

Yeah my thought is that Feyre makes Nesta go with him. The idea being for her to use her anger for something constructive. My thought is that she could get involved with the wing clipping and training of women in the camps. And further exploring her powers she stole from the Cauldron as well as their personal relationship.

I'll set up a thread tomorrow and send it to you!

That sounds perfect. And their usual...chemistry...will make things rather interesting, too. Can't wait to get this started.

Alright, that sounds good as well. Looking forward to it ^_^

That works really well. I had to wait for until I was off work before I could do anything and then my brain kept going 'derp' on me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back