• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking to Rp with some Like-minded individuals :)

GloriousThine

Thy Glorious
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening!

Hello there ladies and gentlemen, and anyone in between, my name is Alex, or "GloriousThine". I am looking for some interesting, and creative people to start some new RP experiences with! :)

About me:
I am 21 years old, new to the site, but not new to Role playing. I am interested in Fantasy, futuristic, romance, and many other themes.
I am getting back into Rping after I took some me time off of it. I am now able to Rp much more often. :D
I am friendly, literate *most of the time* , and I am a big nerd for story telling.

I am interested in world building, story telling, Rping and just talking with others like me.

Need to knows:

-I only RP on site (RP nation).
-I am only interested in Rping with people over the age of 18. I'm very sorry if this offends or disappoints anyone, I'm just a bit uncomfortable RPing with those too much younger than me.
-I only RP Ocs, I may play as open ended characters from lore, that aren't limited such as peter pan or Arthur Pendragon, but other then that I'd rather create my own characters. :)
-I Rp MxM, FxF, and FxM. However I am only interested in romances that aren't rushed or pressured. (Also if FxM I only will RP M)
-The RP doesn't have to involve romance
-I am new to the site, so I need you to PM me :'D
-I am open to any new ideas besides my own, so go ahead and pm me with any and all creative and fantastic ideas.

-Please have a good understanding of the English language, decent grammar, and of course, if you're done, please let me know, no harm done. :)

RP Ideas:
(Will Add more as I think of them)

Modern-

Something strange at the Anderson's:
(Modern, Mystery, Fantastical, Supernatural)

The small township of Beverly was never out of the ordinary. In fact it was almost too normal, like oddly un-odd. That was until a certain family moved into town and everything got weird..
(This RP could be about two neighbors/childhood friends trying to figure out what's going on, or one of us could be an Anderson.)

My roommate's a dead person:
(
Supernatural, Modern, slice of life, comedic?)

When I first learned about an open studio apartment, in my area, in MY price range I was ecstatic! Less so when I found out that the previous tenant mysteriously died inside it, but hey, no place is perfect.
I had literally just finished unpacking the first box when I felt a cool shill up my spine, and then of course A GOD DAMN GHOST BEHIND ME!

A deal with a demon:
(Supernatural, Modern,???)

On the day of my twentieth birthday I found out that my father had contacted and dealt with a demon. He took it upon himself to save my mother's and my life so many years ago when she almost died in child birth. Of course the devil doesn't give anything away for free, and in return for our lives.. no big deal.. nothing too major just my eternal soul.. and hand in marriage?

Futuristic-

True AI:
(
Futuristic, distopian?, Artificial intelligence)

In a distopian future a young scavenger comes across an AI core and decides to fix it up and put it in a new body. OR It's already in a new body. OR non distopian future and the AI is created by the other.
We can play with this one.

Sentinel:
(
Futuristic, Military?, interplanetary, mercenary?)

We're part of an interplanetary police force known as the Sentinels. It is our job to find unrest in the galaxy and stop it. Sort of space cop kinda thing, or we could go more towards the mercenary route.

Medieval-

Medieval Slice of life:
(Medieval, slice of life, magic or not?)

Some sort of everyday kinda RP but you know.. a long long time ago.

Fable Hunters:
(Medieval, fantasy, adventure)

Hunters of mythical and magical creatures, in a world full of them. Could derive from any kind of lore, or made up ones. Perhaps even demons instead?

Non-plotted Ideas-

Mercenaries

Fallout universe

Elder scrolls Universe

Demon Hunters

Borderlands Universe

Harry potter universe

Apocalypse duo

Firefly universe

Bio-shock universe

Futurama universe

_P.S. don't be afraid to let me know if you have any ideas that I might be interested in_

-P.S.S. let me know if you're interested in me narrating a story for you, in dungeon mastery kinda way-

Hey some of these look pretty interesting, would you be willing to do some plotting with a partner though ? Or maybe touch other RP plots that you both might enjoy together?

Medieval slice of life? Why not! Let me know, and I’ll send you that message! Oh, and welcome to the site!!

Something Strange At The Anderson’s sounds fun! If you’d want to rp that one with me just let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back