• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✧ looking to plot ✧

gloomy

virgo ✩ INTP
Hey all!

I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in plotting with me? (mostly fandom stuff)
I'm fine with gxg bxb bxg + canon x canon or canon x OC
I'll make a list of TV shows and movies that im interested in and if anyone wants to roleplay with me you can go ahead and reply to this thread or DM me if you want! (the bold ones are ones im especially interested in roleplaying.

(please be moderate to advanced, thanks!)

Boku No Hero Academia
Southpark
Marvel or DC (anything superhero, really)
Teen Titans
Attack On Titan
Adventure Time (regular version and/or genderbent)
BTS
Naruto (specifically Sasuke x canon or OC)
Avatar The Last Airbender (specifically Zuko x Katara)
Madoka Magica (or anything related to magical girls)
Disney (The Lion King, Peter Pan, Zootopia)
Harry Potter (would mostly be OC's)

Would you be interested in a crossover between the Flash CW and Harry Potter? (Possibly adding in Supergirl if we tweak a few things).

The idea came about because the actress that plays Lily in the movies looks very similar to the actress that plays Nora Allen on the Flash. (They both look like the woman that used to play Clark's mom on Smallville, but that would kind of throw off the timeline so we can just stick to Flash and Harry Potter).

Anyway my idea is that Harry finds out that his mom was adopted and had a sister in America that died many years ago but that he has an adult cousin he wants to get to know. Since he's kind of tired of the drama that is England after the war he decides to move to Central City to get to know Barry.

Or as we can just have a OC witch/wizard follow the same plot if you prefer not to use Harry Potter canons.

I am familiar with most of the seasons of Flash (and if we use Supergirl I watched Season 1 and Season 4). I am also a lifelong Potterhead and have read all the books and own all the original movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back