• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking to Plot (A little bit of everything. OPEN)

Beutelwolf

The Overlord
Hello there! It's me back at it again and on the prowl for some new partners. Even if I don't have something listed below, feel free to suggest it! I'm always open to exploring new ideas (and I generally don't bite). Before we get into the fun stuff, here's a little of the not so fun stuff

• I am a college student that is double majoring and (maybe) double minoring
  • My majors are Cell and molecular biology and history with a minor in political science and maybe business.
  • I have two jobs
  • I'm kinda twisted, so my plots or characters can be twisted.
  • I mostly play male character, but can play female if required
  • The pairing I am most comfortable with is MxF, but I am gaining more experience in MxM
  • My minimum is usually 3-4 well structured paragraphs
  • I Love dark themes
  • I'm generally active and will let you know if my life starts to get in the way
  • In fandom settings, I like making OC's that interact within that universe (that opens so many doors too) instead of playing canons
  • I rarely play canon characters
  • Romance is not required

Bold means I'm craving
* means how much I want to do this theme
! means I sorta have a plot

Themes/Genres
  • History
  • Politics (medieval/fantasy)
  • War
  • Crime
  • Mystery
  • Supernatural
  • Dark themes (substance abuse, mental condition, ect ect)
  • Science Fiction
  • Music
  • Apocalyptic (no zombies please! I prefer human induced ends) ***** !
Pairings
  • Assassin x Target
  • Hero x Villain
  • Royalty x Commoner
  • Rivals in politics (kinda a Romeo and Juliet thing with as much death)
Original Plots
This is a skeleton, but if someone wants to do this I will love you forever
Genre: Hard sci-fi, apocalyptic, survival
Pairings: MxM or MxF, or platonic
Setting: Post apocalyptic America
Inspirations: Van Buren and my brain
My character Preference: Muse B

It's been over three hundred years since humans decided to commit global suicide (we can decide exactly what is was). Instead of grabbing that human spirit, they all decided to sit there and wait for someone else. Over three hundred years later and humans aren't any better off than when it ended. Humanity gathers in small clusters trying to fight for their lives while other humans do their best to make sure that doesn't happen.

Muse A is on the run from the makeshift government and military force. Charge and arrested with a particular crime (you can determine the crime and if they're guilty or not), three years they sat in an old prison until their luck turned around. Catching a break for once in their life, they make their break from the prison and never looked back. Desperate to find somewhere to start over, they find their way into the ruins of a small city. This is where they meet Muse B

Muse B is a doctor who has a hard time settling down and an even harder time shooting a gun. His early years were spent in the care of other doctors at a makeshift hospital. There he stayed until whatever happened happened. Fleeing from the raid, he bolted to the most rural place he could find and just stayed there. For years he built up his practice and his worth, that too eventually fell apart and his reputation got him into trouble. With the city under new management, Muse B is practically their servant.

Long story short, Muse A for some reason breaks out Muse B. We can further develop the plot but I was thinking the skeleton as an attempt to clear Muse A's name

Genre: Hard Sci-fi/horror, mental illnesses, crime,
Pairings: MxM, MxF, or none at all
Setting: Victorian Era
Inspiration: The Island of Dr. Moreau and the Cure For Wellness
Character Preference: Muse A

Muse A was a legend. As a younger man, he excelled through medical school and quickly found his way to being one of the top doctors in the world. Even conditions without a cure were somehow being cured, how? That was his secret. As quickly as his infamy rose, he was gone. Into the shadows fell the doctor and out of the shadows started the rumors. Alone on the island he's kept up his work, if not even improved it. As each day passes he's one step closer to finding the cure for the human condition.

Young and strong willed, Muse B is a young detective looking for a chance to make a breakthrough. Following shortly after Muse A vanished, people from all stages of life have been vanishing off the street, the most prominent? Those suspected of being mentally ill. This goes unnoticed until the wrong person vanishes, with constant pestering from the family, the police force have no use but to investigate the missing person's case. Not expecting anything, it is automatically assigned to the lowest on the totem pole. It's also Muse B who starts to take the rumors on the streets seriously. Ridiculed by their coworkers, Muse B decides to act on their own. After months of their own investigation, they finally think they know where the mysterious Muse A vanished to. Travelling to the island, it's not long before they end up in the hands of Muse A and his experiments.

The events that unfold after not only push both characters' sanity, but also their morality.

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to do a dark science fiction type theme! I love things like that, but if we do a romance theme (which isn't required), I prefer MxM. If that's okay, let me know!

I'm very interested in your Island of the Forgotten plot. I haven't read The Island of Dr. Moreau, but if that isn't a problem, I'd love to try this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back