• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking to Play LGBTQ+ Characters

Levels

Unlucky Member
Hello!

So as the title states, I would like some roleplays that involve me playing LGBTQ+ characters. I'm open to romance, family, friendship, and rivalry themes. I'm generally able to provide responses to roleplays daily. My post length is usually about three or four paragraphs, though this varies depending on my inspiration level and what my partner gives me to work with. If you prefer to write more, I'm willing to match you. Same goes if you prefer to write less. I'm good with playing multiple characters when the plot calls for it. Below are some topics and pairings I like, but I'm certainly not limited to them.

High School
College
Starting a Family
Adoption
Foster Care
Combined Family
Broken Family
Runaways
Group Home
Summer Camp
Long Distance Relationship
Rekindled Romance
Roommates
Neighbors
Best Friends

Amnesiac x Spouse
Alcoholic x Spouse
Teacher x Student
Teacher x Parent
Teacher x Teacher
Parent x Babysitter
Open x Closeted
Artist x Muse

Open and closeted, maybe we can add another element to it too! Just send me a message!(:

Hello! I wouldn't mind roleplaying with you, preferably the Neighbors storyline? I also liked the idea of the Teacher x Parent or Teacher x Teacher storyline. I'd also like to offer another one? That the two characters are married, but one of them is in the military and is coming back home after a couple of years.

Hello! I wouldn't mind roleplaying with you, preferably the Neighbors storyline? I also liked the idea of the Teacher x Parent or Teacher x Teacher storyline. I'd also like to offer another one? That the two characters are married, but one of them is in the military and is coming back home after a couple of years.
I quite like your idea. Would you prefer to play the character that's in the military or their spouse? Pm me.

F x f babysitter?
Sure. Which would you prefer to play? Send me a pm.

I would love to do a roommates rp. I tend to right at least one paragraph occasionally I will write up to 5 but that is if I'm very inspired that day also I will suffer from writers block time to time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back