• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to do a (real) celebrity RP!

A Ty

Hello https://goo.gl/0ZHvLA!
smile.gif
Obviously I am searching for an RP partner, and that is why I am posting here! I'm very desperate for someone to play this with me, so hopefully one of you guys will want to join me in this RP and I can get excited!

About me:

I'm Ashley, and I am a twenty-one year old woman. I live in Texas (which sucks), so my timezone is -6 GMT. I am in college, but I am in pretty easy classes right now, so I have a shit ton of free time, which is why I'm basically on all day everyday. If you have any questions about myself or the RP, then just ask! I'm an open book
smile.gif

What I am looking for:

-Someone who is on everyday and can reply multiple times a day. Obviously I understand that life gets in the way at times, but you know what I mean. This is a major thing for me, really. I want someone who is frequent, or else I just get bored. I know it's crazy to ask for somebody to be able to reply multiple times a day, so as long as you are just able to reply at the minimum of once a day, that should be fine. If it normally takes more then one or two days to reply, then we just won't work out.

-Someone who at least knows something about whats going on in pop culture, which will probably be needed for what I want to do. So, you know... If you aren't completely ignorant to what's going on in pop culture, then you should be fine. The celebrities I want to use aren't a bunch of people you've never heard of, I promise. I don't think there's anybody who doesn't know the people I'm wanting to use.

-Someone who likes to double. I love to double, so this is also a major point for me. I want to play both a male and female character, because I think that always works the best.

-Someone who can reply with 4-6 paragraphs per post. Personally, my replies are usually five or six paragraphs. I like to do two or three paragraphs per character.

-MxF

-Someone who will play both M and F, hence the doubling.

-Someone who loves romance as much as I do, which is a shit ton. I need romance in my roleplays. I love it, I need it. My guy will go with your girl, and your girl will go with my guy.

-A long term roleplay, and partner. I don't want to just do this for a week and be done with it. I have a million ideas already for this roleplay, so it should last awhile.

-Someone around the same time as me (-6). You don't have to be really close to me, I'd just prefer if you weren't like 11 hours ahead of me and falling asleep right when I wake up.

-Lastly, someone who loves to plot things out. I love to do this, and already have a ton of different twists, so be ready to plot some!

What I want to do:

Simply, I want to do a simple celebrity roleplay. I think it explains itself. I want to use real celebrities, younger(ish) ones (20-25ish). I have some ideas for the characters already, and these are people that I think a lot of people are obsessed with, so I'll let you know about those when we start to talk! :)

I have a million ideas about ways we can take this and things we can do, but would still love to plot some! I'd love to hear some of your ideas as well. It's a really sort of basic idea as of right now, but we can definitely make this more sophisticated and shape into something very fun for both of us. Like I said, I want to double in this and play a M and F character. I love, love, love romance, angst, and drama, so that's got to be in this as well, obviously!

If you're interested, go ahead and PM me! Really hope to hear from some of you! :D

@A Ty

I can't PM you since I'm new.

I'm interested in doing a 1D RP with you. (I'm assuming this is okay from the tag and your pp.)

I'm happy to double. (I'd rather do MxM for my half, but I'm fine with MxF since you said that.)

I'd prefer for your guy (with my girl) as Harry or Liam. (See, I love Liam more.. but if he just had Harry's flirty side <3)

I don't care which guy you want me to be.

So, if you want, please PM me. Or just set up a thread and @ me.

One question, however: Are the girl's OCs, or other celebrities?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back