• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking of long term mxf partner

RaceySenpai

a literal potato
Hey! I'm looking for a partner or two to hash out some really cool plots I've thought about recently. I'm fairly easy going, but I do have a few rules:
•I only do mxf pairings and I generally play as female, but I can double as male for secondary characters.
•I'm huge into plots. I dont like a lot of boring filler, nor am in into instant romance.
•please be active. I understand that life gets in the way, and it can be time consuming, but please dont leave me waiting weeks between posts.
• (message for deets about this one)
•COMMUNICATION! I love chatting with my partners and plotting is a two way road. OOC is always welcomed!
Message me if you think you could be the partner I'm searching for and I'll give you some of my ideas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back