• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for zombie apocalypse partner!

Rileyvalkx

Lurker
My name is Riley and I'm from the UK, I'm looking for someone who is up for roleplaying a zombie apocalypse with a romance story with extreme angst if possible and if you're comfortable with it. I can message through Kik! Please reply if interested. I have OCS to use. My Kik is rileyvalkx

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Here on rpn we use the PM function and ERP is not allowed on this site

Hello Riley! I am a sucker for Zombie Apocalyptic RPs with a possible romance in the twist of the end of the world. I'm interested! I'd like to this with you if you're still interested in doing a Zombie Apocalypse based RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back