• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for writing partners! ( ignore prefix )

rainyri0t

small town witch.
Hello! It's been awhile since I've used this forum. I'm Spencer, but I often use the pen-name "Legion" online. I'm 18 and I'm an aspiring novelist from Maryland. I tend to write more with OCs, but I'm more than open to writing within fandoms as well!

SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND.
> I'm 18, but this doesn't mean that I'm open to writing smut with everybody! I'd like to have a friendship of sorts with who I'm writing with alongside chemistry between our muses. That being said, I will NOT write smut with minors, nor will I write smut with those over the age of 30. Sorry! However, other NSFW themes such as violence, gore, body horror, psychological horror, ect are fair game!
> I will not write out RAPE, NONCON // DUBCON, PEDOPHILIA, INCEST or SEXUAL ASSAULT. Mentions are allowed, as are implications, but I will NOT write out an entire scene detailing such. No exceptions.
> I love shipping! Chances are that if you ship it, I do, as well. However, don't force ships on me! I'd like there to be some chemistry and some discussion OOC before that.
> I don't just want a writing partner, I want a friend! I'd love for us to talk OOC and form some sort of bond; it's easier to write with people you know!
> QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!!! Write what you're feeling! Don't force yourself to churn out an entire novel, my dudes; as long as there is effort and detail, it's cool with me! However, if you just give me a few sentences, I may not be able to work with it and I may ask for a little more so I can form a proper response. This is a hobby, not a job!
> Adding onto that last point, I can get a bit overboard when it comes to writing. Never feel like you have to match my length! If I write four paragraphs, I don't expect you to do the same unless you want to.
> Never feel like you have some sort of time limit on replying! People have lives and hobbies outside of writing, I completely understand. I expect to be treated the same in regards to this; I'm a busy person and writer's block sucks. Again, this is a hobby, not a job.

TRIGGERS.
I don't have any extreme triggers, though it all depends on how well I'm doing in regards to mental health. PLEASE LET ME KNOW OF ANY SPECIFIC TRIGGERS YOU HAVE! This is extremely important to me! I don't want to upset you or make you uncomfortable; mental health always comes first!

FANDOMS I'M IN // CHARACTERS I'LL WRITE.
> Criminal Minds ( I'm open to writing Spencer Reid )
> Telltale's The Walking Dead ( I'm a little behind, but I'm open to writing Clementine )
> Life is Strange ( I'm open to writing Chloe Price )
> Undertale ( the fandom is dying, but I'm open to writing Chara Dreemurr )
> Corpse Party ( I'm open to writing Seiko Shinohara or Sachiko Shinozaki )
> Doki Doki Literature Club ( I'm open to writing Yuri or Natsuki )
> Soul Eater ( I'm open to writing Soul Evans )
> Maggot Boy ( I'm open to writing Anthony Chainey or Owen Wright )
> Stranger Things ( I'm a little rusty, but I'm open to writing Kali Prasad )
> Supernatural ( SEE BELOW )

MY OCS.
I can give further info about all of them, as most of them have a separate Google Doc or a Tumblr blog set up. This is just an extremely brief overview of who they are.
> Avery Jensen ( a 19 year-old monster hunter whose universe is very loosely based around the SPN universe )
> Quinn Anderson ( a witch who specializes in spirit work; runs a shop with her aunt ).
> Fleur Argent ( a vampire who was turned by a rich man who belonged to the 1800s before behind turned himself )
> Ruth Moore ( a blind seer who uses her God-given gift for evil; uses demons to "see", almost like seeing-eye dogs )
> Kaemos Matrahein ( an OC based in DND -- a drow who once lived in the Underdark and belonged to an extremist cult )

Last edited:
Hey there!
I'd be totally in for an SPN based rp, if you're still looking! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back