• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Writing Buddies (FxF or Platonic)

Bumblebeee

There's a little magic in every word you write
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy, Howdy! I'm craving a new writing buddy or two again, so here I am. I'm going to keep this search thread quick for everyone! PM me if this looks like something you'd be interested in :D

Me & What I'm searching for​

• I'm Bee, she/her
  • I'm in my mid twenties so all RP partners MUST be over 20. This is non negotiable for me :)
    • I usually post 2-5 paragraphs on average but its flexible depending on what's going on in the RP, just please please no one liners, I will cry lol
    • Please post about something that will push the story forward! Internal thoughts and beautiful scenery are lovely to read, but don't give me much to respond to by themselves
    • I am usually online to chat most days and will post a few times a week. I would want posts at least once a week from an RP partner, at most I'll love you forever if you are the type to sit down and get some good back and forth RPing going for an hour or two every now and then when we're both not busy
  • Plotting
    • Planning and plotting are the BEST!! Please make an OOC space to chat about that with me
    • Help me plan and push the story forward, collaboration is the joy of RPing and if I feel like I'm doing all the legwork it makes me sad and less likely to engage
    • Just do to ditching in the past I prefer to start the RP within a few days of deciding on a topic we both love just so we don't do a bunch of cool lore/worldbuilding work that goes to waste to an RP that fizzles right away
    • I love playing multiple characters and fleshing out the world with side characters, but not doubling unless the circumstances are unique :D
  • Pairings/Mains
    • I prefer female mains and exploring female relationships in my RPs. This could mean romance between two female presenting people, female friendships, sisters (OBVIOUSLY this one is strictly non-romantic which is something I can't believe I have to say), etc.
    • I'll play side characters of any gender/sexuality though!
  • I RP on Site in threads or PMs :) If we really vibe I might be open to handing out my discord eventually too

Interests & Topics​

• Spies and Assassins - ***
    • Re-watched Black Widow recently and would love a sibling spy duo- would be open to doing something in MCU fandom for this idea!
    • Some classic sneaking around cloak and dagger stuff
    • Enemies to lovers? Past-lovers to enemies? The drama is just begging to happen here!
    • Open to some sci-fi esk technology here
  • Modern Fantasy (not supernatural) - **
    • Secret societies
    • Blend of old magic and modern living
    • Witches! Elemental warriors! Magic vs Technology!
    • Sigils on etsy earrings and potions in Gatorades
    • Wake up sleeping magical forces and deal with the awesome consequences
    • Looking for OC only here, but I love this world so always open to explore it and expand it together
    • Have some cool ideas for a new clan of Na'vi
  • Dragons
    • Give me dragon riders and fantastic beasts
  • Long lost sibling/friend reunions **
  • Lovers to enemies to lovers again *
  • Medieval/Cool Fantasy settings
    • War between kingdoms
    • Discovering untapped magical history
    • Common folk making it big- we can't all be royalty betrothed to our enemies, after all, and who doesn't love the classic 'farm boy protagonist' trope every now and then?
    • I'm a sucker for an uncommon historical setting
      • Vikings
      • Ancient Ireland or Scotland
      • Flying Cities
      • Underwater kingdoms
      • Settings that take magic into account (Think Avatar the last Airbender and how their bending system effects the water tribes or earth kingdoms or development of the fire nation- that's cool worldbuilding!

If any of that sounds intriguing to you, let me know via PM please do not reply to this thread. I know it's silly but I like to keep things neat and organized when possible! PM ME!

Oh my gosh I love your ideas i can't choose-, but I would really like to do fxf if you're still interested

Lovely! Message me and we can chat about ideas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back