• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For World of Warcraft or Overwatch Partners!

Dreamweaver

One Thousand Club
Thanks for checking out my thread! Here's just a few notes before we get into the thick of it:
  • I ask my partners to be 18+
  • Post at least 2 paragraphs (I average 2-3 and go upwards of 8)
  • Have some form of communication with me besides here. My main communication platform is Discord and to a lesser extent Steam. I like keeping close to my RP partners and hopefully develop a strong friendship.

Now then, into the main stuff! I am mainly looking for a partner who will play as female, and I will play either female or male depending on your preference. I am looking for a long-term, romantic roleplay with a focus on story and action as it comes and goes.

I post anywhere from 2-8 paragraphs depending on how much description the scene calls for. I only ask that my partner puts in effort, but they do not have to match my post size, especially on a larger post. Typing that much can quickly feel like a chore instead of a fun activity. In fact I often don't like posting large unless necessary because it gets tiring! A quick 2-3 paragraphs beats a slow 8 paragraphs. I can usually put out 2-3 quality paragraphs in 10-20 minutes.

Below are the individual sections for Warcraft and Overwatch, as I didn't want to clump it all together into one mess!

• I have a few story ideas for Warcraft, but obviously whichever races we play as would change how the story starts and plays out. As such I am going to refrain from listing story ideas here at the moment simply because of how easily changed they are.

If you are interested, please send me a PM with your ideal race and class, and what you'd most like to ship with, and we can get started! From there we can share story ideas back and forth until we find something we both love~

Races I will play as:
    • Draenei
    • Night Elf
    • Worgen
    • Tauren
    • Blood Elf
    • Human
    • Demon?
    • "Enemy" races (Naga, ect)
    Honestly who I play as depends on what you as my RP partner are comfortable with. I have no problem playing a Night Elf if that's the one you like most!

Races I will ship with:
    • Draenei
    • Night Elf
    • Worgen
    • Blood Elf
    • Tauren
    • Demon?
    • Enemy races (Naga, ect)

Thanks for taking the time to read all this! PM me if you're interested in any of this!

Hi there! I would totally be up for an Overwatch roleplay if you are still looking for a partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back