• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Warhammer 40k roleplay

Aletheia

Lurker
Hello.
I am a huge Warhammer 40k fan and would love to find a partner to do a longterm and in-depth roleplay with. I have a couple of character concepts I am interested in playing, the most ambitious of them being an archtype that climatically results in leading new heresy for the betterment of mankind under "The New Emperor" however we'd work up to that! I'd be delighted to run this using some of the rules from Dark Heresy 1st edition, and am indeed seeking someone willing to effectively take the role of narrator/Dungeon master. I'd prefer a given partner to be an adult and would love to talk in more detail about what I would like to see in such a roleplay via direct messages rather than simply posting a long demanding post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back