• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Undertale RP Partner to play Sans and/or Papyrus (Still Looking!)

Greekgeek1213

Arrow Ace Aro Ace
Hi! So I was role playing this idea a while back with another person, who had to go for health reasons, but it was such a good role play that I didn’t wanna give it up (my stubborn side coming through, lol). Anyway, in an attempt to rekindle the idea, here it is!

Based off of the Handplates comic series by Zarla:
Everyone knows of the story of how the skeleton brothers were made, and how W.D.Gaster had fallen and become forgotten throughout the entirety of the Underground. Sans and Papyrus start to live relatively normal lives after it all, and everything’s a-okay. That was the last of the doctor’s work, right? Wrong.

Introducing Cambria, one of the two first ever skeleton children the theoretical biologist ever created. Due to some problems and the dusting of her sibling, Gaster put her under a status sleep, incase his next trial of his experiment went wrong as well. Of course, it didn’t, and she ended up sleeping in that solution tank for years and years, waiting until the day someone found her and woke her up.

Fluff mixes with traumatic drama as the skeleton siblings find out more about not only each other and their history, but also about the shadowy-figure who looms above all three.

So, with the story set, I was hoping for someone to play Sans or Papyrus, or even both if you so wish. Cambria is an OC of mine, but I can very well play anyone else when need be, including Gaster/Gaster’s actions. I’m a little hesitant on having another OC into the mix, but if you wanted to play as yours as well, we can definitely discuss it! If anyone is interested, please give me a PM or comment below!

Last edited:
UHHH. IT APPEARS I AM NEW ON THIS SITE (PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT NEW TO ROLEPLAYING!!! only to this website..) UHH I CHOSE THE PM
Okie dokie, no problem! I sent a PM I believe this morning (or at least this morning for me, idk what time zone you’re in) but you should be able to reply to that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back