• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Undertale Roleplay partner !!!

(Reposting because I'm adding a few more plots ;v; )

Hello! I'm looking for more roleplay partners! I have a few plots in mind! Let me list them;

1. Post-Pacifist; getting used to life with the humans (this does count YOUR Undertale OC too! Oc X Canon is accepted, Either I can be OC or canon or you can be oc or canon, etc.

2. Post-Genocide(spare two!); One of the characters (main) has become ruler, swearing revenge on the human Frisk for what they did, they plan war or just a swift assassination. This is after they got another soul is preparing for war, your character could be against it and try to convince the ruler to stop the war.

3. Reset - after genocide; Frisk tries to make it through a pacifist run with Chara constantly haunting her mind, she goes through being paranoid and hallucinogenic and (said canon character) has to help through it all by being by her side.

4. Outertale - Basic undertale plot buuuut with given ship or with SPACE! If you do not know Outertale designs or not much about it, please look it up, it's pretty cool!

5. EchoTale - Gaster!Sans guides Older Frisk through out the twisted world of the Underground, the core is messed up and everything is completely swapped and switched, only him and Frisk are in the underground, alone.

----

I also do AU roleplays such as Underfell,Flowerfell and Outertale.

I really hope to find someone interested! I am also accepting other plot ideas too! Please comment if you are interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Karcen said:
if you need a gaster for any of this you can call on me
Honey, I'd prefer if you would pick one then rather put an option for me to choose, that is why I made this :)

Option 1 and 3 are very interesting to me. Although would it be possible to have an OC helping Frisk in option 3?

option 1 sounds fun. despite the happy ending i seriously doubt that everything would be sunshine and rainbows for the monsters when they make first contact with humans.

FriskyPie said:
Any certain pairings?
(sorry if I sound dumb, I don't really know pairing means)

If you are talking about romantic pairings, then none

If it is just pairs for who we are in the RP then Papyrus for me and Sans or frisk for you(You can pick, either one is good)

Post-Pacifist; getting used to life with the humans (this does count YOUR Undertale OC too! Oc X Canon is accepted, Either I can be OC or canon or you can be oc or canon, etc.

I like #1 and #3 but as you may be able to tell... I do like underfell! Pm me if you're still looking, please! :)

I'd be interested in doing the Post-Pacifist route if possible! It sounds like it'd be fun. Do Pm me if you are still looking! (I'm new here, can't PM just yet. :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back