• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for two partners [Ignore Prefix]

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya! Noivian here. I figured I'd take an idea of mine for a spin before I made it into a book, y'know, to iron out all the details and the bugs of the plot. 

The idea focuses around three beings who aren't bound by the laws of time and space, and travel freely across the multiverse. One of them is a librarian of sorts, preserving and presiding over an infinite room filled wall to ceiling with books - every book an every piece of literature ever made, to be precise. Another is a human-made experiment gone wrong, deviating away from the scientists who made it and is now searching for a purpose in life. The last one is a being split into two different timelines, meaning there's two versions of itself with vastly different opinions and goals, who must never be made aware of each other's existence. The plot will focus around the relationship between the three of these beings, and dealing with the destructive tendencies of the third one's split timeline. 

We'll discuss details and plot via PM, so for now I'm just looking for two people who might want to role play this with me. There's a lot more symbolism and thought put behind the characters, but nearly no personality at all, so... yeah!

Got someone to play the experiment, now we need a librarian who basically knows all....

I find the concept to be pree-tay fun. If you aren't already booked up, please do consider approaching me for any possible consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back