• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for the Harley to my Joker

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone! Grizzle here. I'm searching for a longterm RP

First to start I'm 26 and only feel comfortable with people 21+
3-5 or more paragraphs can be expected from me - third person only pls
I like to roleplay dark themes but will respect any triggers you may have
Romance is cool - Also love to sprinkle in comedy, action, drama, angst and fluff
OOC is necessary! Let's be friends too! I prefer Discord for this but like to RP on GDocs or onsite PM - My @ is Jaxby#2033
I only match my mains with hetero pairings, however side characters I may // I prefer to play Male roles as well.

As for what I'm looking for I'd love to do a Dr Harleen Quinzel x Joker origin of their first and subsequent meetings in Arkham and of Harleen's slow descent into Harley and Joker hold on her.

I'm open to other ideas with these characters too and am very open to playing multiple characters, I have experience with quite a few villains.

PM me if interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back