• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for that special person <3

Yuippi

Dreamer
Hello!

Decided to make a new thread with new ideas.

I am from Finland and usually have time to reply once a day. I am 30 years old so I won't start anything with people under 18, the closer you are to my age the better. The length of my replies wary from few paragraphs to long ones. Just please no one-liners.

Also, I do only MxM pairings!

So I have a few ideas but am open to your ideas as well.

Figure skater

He has skated all his life. He loves being on the ice and has won medals. Now, he has lost his inspiration and is think that the season will be his last one but maybe that not the case, and maybe he will find inspiration somewhere unexpected.
(In this plot I would take the figure skater and you could do any character you like)

Golden island

Somewhere in the sea there is an island. This island is a place like no other but because it is so far away from everything humans have not discovered it, until now. On the island, the jungle is deep and dangerous. There are beasts that roam these woods and hunt.
Also deep deep in the jungle there is a mountain that hides a golden city inside it, a secret city. The natives are beautiful and skilful.
Let the adventure begin.
(In this plot I would like to one or two natives as my own character and would love if you would take a human coming to this island for the first time)

Singer/Manager

His career isn't going anywhere. He doesn't have any big names that he manages and everything seems like it's falling apart. He has a huge dept and he is pretty much screwed. Until he hears a singer singing in the street who could be the next big thing in music. Only if things were that simple...
(Would like to take the singer but am alright with taking the manager too)

Other character ideas looking for pairing and plot:

Assassin
A young man who loves to swim and loves the water
Healer, a young man who can heal others with his magical skills
Dancer/dance instructor
Prince
Diamond thief

And lot more....

So feel free to PM me or post here if you are interested at all :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back