• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for stranger things

Spoooks

hello!
Call me spooky. It's been a while since I've posted an ad here, but I'm currently looking for a couple of new rp partners! I'm only looking for fandoms right now, so feel free to reach out if anything interests you!

→ guidelines
  • Style and length: when it comes to style, i’m asking for 3rd person, past tense, canon x oc, doubling. i’m a super chill person, and that goes for how much i write too. sometimes my post can be more on the novella side, and sometimes i’ll give you two paragraphs. honestly, it depends on how much i’m into the roleplay and what’s happening in the scene. I enjoy doubling, but it's not required.
  • Reply time: this varies with a number of things. the more i write = the longer it takes. i have a life outside the internet, as we all do, so i don’t expect a reply every hour of the day. sometimes i’ll post multiple times a day, other times will be once/twice a week. just varies.
  • i'm well over 18, and because of that i ask that you are too.
→ what i’m looking for ←
Stranger Things:
I recently re-watched the show and would love if someone could write Eddie Munson against my oc! I'm interested in doing a rockstar AU right now, but we can stick to canon as well! I'm more than willing to double!

if any of this interests you, please send me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back